CHAPTER 17

Hello readers!!!

Authors pov:

Chandu is eagerly waiting for Siddh's reply. He held her hands and said

S:i love you for who you are and it doesn't change for anything. And you are not a boring person. You are the most beautiful soul I have seen. Even if you think you are boring I can assure you that I will bring the interesting person inside you to this outer world.

Chandu is overwhelmed with his words. She is on cloud nine now. He trusts for her. Cares for her. Understands her. Gives her space. Values her opinions. Never disrespected her. What more a girl could ask from her man. She is falling for him. For her husband. She immediately hugs him.

C:Thank you so much forunderstanding and trusting me. It means a lot to me. I don't know when and how but I fell for you. I love you Siddhu. I love you so much.

Siddh is also very happy listening to her confession. He hugged her tight. He silently thanked God for listening to his prayers and bringing her into his life.

But still a question is eating his mind. He want to know it's answer. But he is not sure whether he should ask her now or not. Seeing him deep in his thoughts chandu asked him what happened.

C:Siddhu ask me what you want to ask. I know you want to know something.

S:I don't know if I should ask this or not because it is between you and your parents. But I want to know that why you didn't say anything about this to your parents. You should have just asked them why they are raising you like that. If not in your childhood you could have asked them now right.

C:Even I wanted to ask them many times but I couldn't. In childhood I always feared how could I ask like that but after growing old I am unable to ask. Do you know why?

Though my parents are very strict on us and raised them according to their wish but they always are more worried than us when they see us suffering. You know once hot oil fell on my leg in my schooldays. Even I stopped crying after sometime but my mom and dad they both didn't left my side and my mom cried more than me. I even doubted whether I am the one who is wounded or my mom.

Though my dad never showed his love directly I have seen him cry manytimes at night seeing us whenever we are sick or something.

They cried because we suffered even when it is not their fault, then can you think they will be same and happy when they came to know that that we suffered so much unknowingly due to them. No they can't. And moreover we can't change anything now by digging up the past so why make them feel bad. So I never thought of asking them and I'm not gonna do it ever also.

Siddh wiped her tears saying she did good.

He caressed her face slowly and soon his gaze fall on her lips. He rubbed her lower lip with his thumb and seen into her eyes  asking for permission. She nodded her head silently with a smile. He then gently placed his lips on her and started kissing her. She too responded for him. It was a slow kiss showing each other their love. It is pure love for them. They broke the kiss after sometime.

Then they realized that they just shared their first kiss. Feeling shy chandu hid her face in his chest and he laughed at her. He assured her that they will take things slowly for which she is happy as she is not ready for this mentally.

They both talked about many things. About their journey in this 2 months of their marriage  how they feel about each other and teasing each other. They are unable to sleep with the happiness of finding the love of their life. They both slept in early morning hours in each other's arms with a smile on their face, with burden being lifted from their hearts ready to welcome a bright morning.

Days passed with both of them knowing more about each other. Siddh is making sure to take her out and help her mingle with people and be free with them. He is making her every wish come true. He is helping her in every way to let her guard off and enjoy her life.

Chandu is very happy with the way things are taking place. She no longer felt awkward or shy or fear to talk with anyone. She expresses herself to the others. She is enjoying her life to the fullest and she don't want anything more in her life. It all happened only because of Siddh. He is doing so much for her. She also wants to do something for him. She decided what she will give him.
It is their 3rd month anniversary tomorrow. She decided that she will take their relationship to the next level. She has already given her soul to him, now she also wants to give herself completely to him for being herself complete in all respect.

Next day she woke up early, kissed him on his forehead. She completed her morning routine and went to prepare breakfast for everyone. It is all Siddh favourite. Nikki teased her a lot about this due to which her glowing face became very red with shyness. All laughed seeing at her. She took a leave from hospital. She is being nervous with Siddh and he asked what happened but she just said nothing and went off from there before listening to him. He felt confused as to why she is behaving like this but he didn't think much about it.

In the night when he came everyone slept off. She arranged dinner for them in their room balcony. He was astonished by all the arrangements. She asked him to get freshen up saying she is hungry before he could say anything. He obeyed her. When he came out he went to balcony and there she is in all her glory standing in front of him in his favourite colour saree. Little did he have idea about what she is doing.

They both had dinner. They are talking with each other when she went on her knees with a cadbury in her hand proposing him.

Siddh who didn't expected for a proposal was shocked at first but soon he recovered and lifted her up and accepted her 🍫 propsal. He hugged her tightly saying how happy he is. He kissed her and she also responded with same passion.

Soon their two bodies joined to becomeone by soul and heart.

So how is the chapter guys.

What do you think about chandu's decision on not telling to her parents?
Is she correct or not?

Only one chapter is left and then epilogue.

Meet you all in next update.

Tata. Take care.