CHAPTER 13

Hlo everyone... Happy reading😃😃

Chandu pov:

Next day morning I woke up pretty late and Siddh is sleeping peacefully. A smile came on my face on seeing him. His face looks pale. He must be very tired. I touched his face to caress his forehead and oh my god he is burning with fever.I checked his temperature with thermometer and it is 104F.This might be the reason he slept off before our arrival yesterday night. I didn't even cared to look at him yesterday lost in my past memories. How bad wife I am. I feel like crying. I should be more responsible from now.

I immediately did my morning chores and went to kitchen and brought some soup along with cold water and tablets. I wiped his face neck upper limbs and soles with the wet towel. I let the wet cloth be on his forehead for some time. I repeated it for 3 to 4 times and checked his temp it is slightly low now 101F.

I called my HOD and asked him leave for a day and he agreed to me. I also informed about Siddh's absence and his fever to hospital administration. I made him wake up and helped him to do his morning chores. After brushing his teeth I fed him soup which he ate after much insistence. I made him swallow the tablet  and he soon slept off after some time. I went out and informed everyone about Siddh fever. They all panicked and came to check on him. My atthayya stayed beside him all the time. I again ckecked his temp. His fever is completely gone now. He is still sleeping. I asked atthayya to take some rest and I stayed beside him. When he woke up I don't know why but I cried. I know it is just a normal fever and as a doctor I have seen many things like this and more than this but I don't know why I can't see him even in little pain. I always wish to see him healthy and happy smiling. I hugged him and cried. He is shocked and worried at first but then he hugged me back and consoled me. I parted from him and asked how he is feeling. And then after some time I made him eat idli as he may get fever again. All this time he is always staring at me with a smile. When I asked he just said nothing.

It's been one week since that day. Nikki is now fine though she sometimes cries about Harish. She ended her relationship with him. She also confessed everything to everyone in the family. Her both the brothers scolded her for not telling anything about him and also asked his address so that they can beat him.But after their father said they dropped that idea. They are very protective of her. When they came to know how I dealt with him they appreciated me.Everyone said both of us to be more careful from now on.

Our relationship is progressing very well. I feel more than comfortable with him to share my views about any thing. I am even initiating talk with him. I can't be silent whenever I am with him which is also shocking for me because I never talk with any person first always I am the one who replies but not the one who initiates. He laughs with me even for my silly jokes. I always feel protective and safe when I am with him.

Siddh went off early in the morning today. I have a day off today. I am cutting vegetables when I accidentally cut my fingers. I hissed at this and my in laws noticed it. They immediately came to me and my atthayya helped me bandaid the cut. I was said no ordered by my atthayya to sit and watch TV 📺 and they will prepare the lunch. I protested but it all went in vain. So I am now sitting with my mavayya watching TV and chatting with him. He always talks to me like a father talking to his daughter. They both are reason why I don't miss my parents much. Due to the cut I was unable to eat myself so atthayya herself fed me with her hands. She said me not do any work as I am also her daughter same as nikki and Akka. She is not scolding me for anything that because of me she had to do the lunch. I have seen only aggressive in laws till now. I have never saw caring in laws like this. She said me she is very happy to have me as their daughter in law. She made me sleep in her lap and drifted off to sleep not before thanking God for giving me the best in laws.

Siddh came in the evening and when he saw my hand with band aid he panicked and behaved as if someone have stabbed me. He scolded me for being care less. But I saw care and concern in his scolding. I saw tears in his eyes when he saw my cut. I hugged him and said I am okay. I don't know how to assure him other than this.

Siddh said me that his friend is getting married and we should attend it if I am okay with it. I agreed to it. I don't know why but I took some extra time to get ready because I want to look beautiful in front of Siddh. He have been calling me since past 5 minutes. I have heard someone opening in the door. I turned around to see Siddh.

He was about to say something but he was lost somewhere and is staring at me from top to toe. I don't know how to behave now. I mean it is awkward for me. I called him and he came out of his trance and said iam very beautiful. I blushed hearing this and he chuckled saying I look good when I blush.

We arrived at the marriage Hall within one hour.Siddh introduced me to his friends and classmates. Though I was nervous at start as I can't mingle easily with anyone but they made me feel like we all know one other since many years. I jelled with them easily.

All of a sudden I have seen him.

Him.

The reason for my many sleepless nights.

The one who takes everything for a joke.

The reason for my crying all these days.

The one who made me realize what kind of people are around me.

The one whom I never wanna see.

What is he doing here. I don't wanna face him.He came towards us. He wished everyone here. Then he came to me and Siddh. Siddh introduced him as his classmate Arun and when he saw me
he was shocked. Some one called Siddh so he went there. Now I'm left with him. He tried talking to me but I didn't let him. I have left from there and went towards Siddh. I told Siddh that I am not feeling well and I wanna go home. He asked me what happened worriedly. I said just a headache which is not a lie because he is a headache to me. Thankfully the marriage is done by the time and after wishing the couple we went home. All the ride Siddh has been asking me if I am fine now and what happened suddenly. Seems like he is not convienced with my reason. But I can't say him now it self.

We went home and I lay myself on the bed thinking what should I do now. Should I say Siddh or not. I trust him but what if he breaks my hopes. I just hope and pray to God that there should not be any more dramas in my life. With this thoughts I slept off like that only.

Ok, how is the chapter.

Who do you think Arun is?? And what he has to do with Chandu??

Share your thoughts by commenting.

Be safe all of you as the covid cases are increasing day by day. Take precautionary measures.

Prevention is better than cure.

Meet you all in the next update.

Bye bye👋👋.