CHAPTER 18

It's been 3 months they consummated their marriage. They fought tease with each other but at the end of the day they resolved all their issues and had been happy couple. Everyone who know chandu are surprised to see this much change in her and thanks to Siddh it is because of him she is like this.

Siddh also made her parents understand without telling them directly. Though they are hurt and guilty for their behaviour at first but they are happy to se their children happy and talking with them.

Sharath pov:
Hello all. I'm sharath chandrikas brother. Right now I'm very happy seeing my sister happy. She suffered a lot from childhood. My parents controlled our lives. Though sometimes I got freedom my sister never got it. My parents sometimes allowed me to play go on tours because I'm a boy. I wanted to argue with my parents why they can't send my sister also when they can send me but my sister never allowed me fearing that they might not send me also.

As if it is not enough then that Arun came and everything changed in our lives from that day. My sister was sent to hostel. Though I'm sad that i won't be able to see her talk to her daily i was happy that she can somewhat be free at hostel than at home. But I never forgive that Arun. I bet him and teach him a lesson without anyone's knowledge. From that day I always talk to my parents only when it is needed and that too only in one words.

When they said a boys family is coming to see my sis i was very angry that how can they decide it without even asking her if she is ready or not. But when my sis didn't say anything I collected details about that boys family and came to know that it is Nikki akkas family. I'm happy to know it. She us very supportive and knows my sister very much. She can never think of any bad to my sister. I prayed to God that this proposal should go good so my akka will be happy in that family.

I was finally happy seeing my sister mingling with their family members happily. I wished it will always be like this.

My brother in law is a very nice person.He takes care of my sister so much. I can see the love for my sister in his eyes and same goes to my sister. Siddh also made my parents understand their mistakes without making anyone hurt. I'm always thankful to him for that. Now we are good with my parents .

Chandu pov:

I'm very content seeing my family. It's been 3 years that we have been married. I don't say we never fought but even the fights made us much close to each other and made us understand more.

This is what I always dreamt of. A understanding caring respecting and most importantly loving partner. I thank God in my heart for sending him to me.

I know more fear for anything. I do whatever I want to. There are no ifs and buts. I learnt to enjoy my life leaving the past behind me. It is all only because of Siddh.

The way he made my parents understand how their way of raising us made a such impact on our lives without hurting them much is very amazing. My parents felt sorry and they also apologized to us. I cried hard holding them letting off all the burden from my heart. Now we are one happy family.

Finally Nikki is back to her old self. She know more cries for Harsh. A boy from our relatives approached my in-laws to marry her and said how much he likes her. Everyone are happy when Nikki agreed to it. As we have completed our studied finally Nikki's marriage is arranged next month. I'm gonna enjoy to the fullest in this marriage. Nikki and her fiance bonded very well I can also see love blooming between them. I always tease her taking his name and she blushes like a red tomato and hides her face. I'm happy for her. She is a happy go girl who never thought of any harm to anyone. She is the best friend anyone could ask for but I'm the lucky one who got her.

I pray to God that life should always be like this. Though I know it won't be happiness always I pray him to give us strength to fight our sorrows and see happiness in everything.

So this is the last chapter.

I know it's not much good but I don't know how to end a book.

Starting a book is different and giving it a perfect ending is different. And I know I'm lacking in this aspect but I'm sure I can improve in future.

Only epilogue is left and the book is officially ended.

Please do tell me my mistakes and where I should improve where I suck and help me.

I just hope my story is not boring.

Stay safe... Stay home.

Bye.. Bye