CHAPTER 12

Hello  readers..please stay safe 🙂
Early update guys..

Note:There are abusive comments... Hope u don't find uncomfortable...

Days rolled on with Siddh and Chandu both more than comfortable with each other. They used to crack jokes at each other and tease other a lot.

Here Nikki is very content seeing both her bestie and bro very happy with each other. She always wished for her best friends happiness. Nikki is very much happy as her crush Harish also gave positive response towards her. They both met each other frequently. He insisted for many late night meetings even though she said she don't like this but he blackmailed her saying if she loves him she should agree with him. He is always controlling her for everything. Shedoesnt know whether it is love or just a mere attraction but she somehow wanted to give it a chance as this is her first time to be in relationship and thought all relationships to be like that. Though sometimes she had second thoughts about it she was easily melted by his sugarcoated words.

She is not spending much time with her family and is always lost in her own thoughts. Even in college Chandu found her behaviour very much different from past. She even asked Nikki about it but she just shrugged it saying nothing and said she is just stressed about studies. Though not comvienced Chandu didn't pressurize over the matter. Nikki on the other side felt guilty for lying to her best friend but Harish asked not to disclose it to anyone for time being as he don't want anyone to gossip about them when he is gonna take his fathers business in coming days.

One night Nikki Chandu and thier other colleague Vishal who is also Nikki's childhood bestie are coming home after their duty at 11 pm at night. Siddh insisted he will come to pick them but Nikki and chandu denied him as he had back to back Surgeries from past 3 days and he needs to rest. He agreed at last. They saw an ice cream stall and thought to have it before going home.

So Chandu went to buy it for them. While crossing roads a truck sped past Nikki and vishal so as to save her caught her wrist and pulled her towards him. As  it happened all of a sudden Nikki hugged Vishal panickedly. By seeing this a pair of eyes are filled with anger and disgust on the other side. It is none  other than  Harish.

Harish in a swift motion pulled Nikki away from vishal and in this Nikki fell on to the road. She got up and asked him why he did that and what happened to him trying to hold his hand.

He moved back before she can touch him  as if she is some disgusting person. Nikki felt hurt at it but masking it she once again tried to go near him when he warned her not to come near him.

"Dare you come near me. Stop just stop there. I should have known it from start itself u are nothing but a filthy bitch who always wants to be with a man. First it's me and now it's him.I should have not loved you.

You are a slut,u bitch.

I should have known it from the starting itself when u came with me all the times hiding from your family or wait is it your family who is sending you with me so that they can catch a rich man like me.

I never thought your family can stoop this-"

His words were cutoff by a tight slap on his cheek which were followed by 2 more slaps by Chandu who is looking at him as if she is gonna kill him.

"Shut up just shut up. Dare you say another word about her or my family I will not think twice before making ur life hell. What do you think about yourselves, just because you love her you can say anything to her. Who gave u that right. Do u even see what happened now. She might have died if he had not helped her. Instead of asking if she is fine you are shouting at her and accusing her character. And you are saying you love her right then listen this is not love. There should be trust if u love her which u don't have even a tiny bit. Yours is not love it's just an obsession.

You are insane. Even a child can understand what happened here but you cannot understand this because it's not love it's just your obsession.

Even if she forgives you I will not let her do it. I will never allow you near to her.

Let me ask you one thing, you are talking as if you are a perfect man. Then why did you asked her to sleep with you and send her nudes. You don't want her to disclose your relationship to anyone but u want her to sleep with you.

Just get lost from here. Nikki and Vishal come let's go. "

Nikki and Vishal are shocked seeing Chandus outburst because she never becomes anger even if she becomes she never shows it.

Through out the whole ride Nikki was a crying mess. Vishal is consoling her. Chandu is numb. She is lost in her thoughts. She is once again remembered about her past. She knows the feeling when our loved ones doesn't tust us.

Once they reached home, Nikki asked not to say anything to anyone now only as she wants some time to say herself. Vishal and Chandu agreed with this. As soon as Vishal went off they both went inside and silently went to sleep saying that they are tired. No one asked anything about it as they seem convinced.

In Their room,

Chandu closed her eyes but she couldn't fall asleep.The memories which she don't want to reminsce are resurfacing on her mind.

"You girl always roaming around with boys u wanna become a slut"

"What wrong did we do to have a daughter like you"

"You broke our trust u are a shame to our family"

"You gave us a great gift for giving you everything you wanted"

"Don't show your disgusting face to us"

Chandus pov:

Trust!! Did they ever trusted me. If they have even a little bit of trust I would have not been like this. What's my fault in this. Just because I am a girl they can say anything to me.

I don't know what happened to me. When that bastard is accusing Nikki I lost my cool. I had given him a nice coating.

I don't know what Nikki thinks of me now for interfering in their relationship. He is not correct for her. I once happened to listen to their conversation and I was so much angered by how he is blackmailing her. How she is suffocating in this relationship.

I just hope Nikki realises about him and forgets him. With this thoughts I slept around 4a.m.in the morning.

So how is the chapter.

What do you think about Nikki's relationship??

What about chandus outburst??

What do you think that might
happened??

Meet u all in the next update.. Till then meet you all in the next update.

Bye bye👋👋

Pls do vote and comment.