EPILOGUE

Chandu's pov:
Its been 5 years since we have been married. I am now a successful doctor practicing Medicine. My world revolves around my daughter Aadhya and Siddh.

Aadhya is just 1 yr old but she has whole family wrapped in her little finger. Everyone spolis her very much. She knows how to act to get what she want at  this age only. Siddh is very protective and possesive of her at this age itself. I don't know what happens when she grow old.

Nikki and Sharath are no less in spoiling her. Nikki is now expecting her baby in few months. We all are very excited to welcome one more member to our family. Aadhya talks with the baby in Nikki's womb in her language making everyone go aww at her cute antics.

But in between all these I fear what if I also raise my child like I was raised. Will I be able to know her everywish and fulfill them. Will I be able to make her live her life to the fullest. Like this there are many questions which makes me think deeply many times. I was startled seeing Siddh behind me when I turned. I calmed myself and asked when he came.

S:I came before 10 minutes. You were looking lost. What are you thinking so deeply.

C:it's nothing. I will get you coffee you go and freshen up. Saying this I was about to go but Siddh held my hand and made me to sit on the sofa.i laid my head on his  shoulder.

S:Chandu I know what you are thinking about. It is not gonna happen. Don't be feared and enjoy this moment. We will give Aadhya everything and raise her very well that she will be proud of us. We will make sure she will be happy.We will be like her friends with whom she can share everything. We will be there together in this journey.

Now don't stress yourself and give me your bright smile.

I smiled hearing his words with confidence buliding in me.

I then went to make coffee to him and by the time I'm back both daughter and dad are talking with each other. Though we can't understand what she is saying we always enjoy her toothless banter. She came to me with a mischevious smile and I know she is planning something. She then poured the water on me. I was drenched totally. I was shocked looking at her. Seeing me angry she went and hid behind Siddh. They both are laughing looking at me. I don't know what to do but I also started laughing when  she poured water on him. She is never partial to us. Whatever she gives me she gives it to her father also. But I should say she is definitely gonna become daddy's girl in future.

THE END

The story finally ended.

I thank everyone who are with me throughout this journey for your votes and comments.

Your votes and comments mean a lot to me.

I don't know if I reached everyone's expectations or not and I'm sorry if anything related my story hurt anyone.
I will try to improve myself iny future works.

A special thanks to kirthikha Kiruthi98  amulyaa08  for being in this journey from the start and supporting me and my story initially.

I have started a new story "Don't Leave me".Please check it out when you have free time.

https://my.w.tt/wgZ6yJw747

This is the story link.
Hope it will get same and if possible more support than this story.

Bye bye.. Stay safe from corona  protecting yourself.

Meet u all in the other story.