CHAPTER 14

Hello readers...happy reading..............

Siddh pov:

I don't know when but I slept off waiting for Chandu and Nikki. They said they will come with Vishal and asked me to take rest. Even I am not feeling well so I didn't pester them much. I was feeling very weak. I can feeling something cold on my body but am unable to open my eyes. When I opened my eyes i was shocked to see her. She hugged me and started crying. I was stunned by her sudden action but I hugged her back and consoled her. She took care of me. I was very happy because where there is care there will be love also. I'm happy she cares for me. She even informed about my absence in the hospital. I felt nice she even thinks about my job.

I felt very anger when Nikki said about her relationship. How can she hide it from us. And that bastard how can he do this to my sister. I felt like beating him but I stopped by listening to my dad. I felt proud knowing how she took care if Nikki. But I was worried about their safety. We asked them to be careful from now on. I made a mental note that one if us should be accompany them while they are out side.

Now a days Chandu is taking initiative which I am very happy of. She is opening up herself slowly. She looks very beautiful when she smiles. She even hugs me sometimes on her own. I like the ways our relationship is blooming. We have to attend my friend wedding from college. I asked her if she is ok to come with me. She said ok.

She looked breathtakingly beautiful in her saree. I said to her and she blushed very much. I like it when she blushes which is not a daily view to see.

When we reached the wedding Hall  all our friends are already there. I was little afraid if she can mingle with my friends or not as she already said during our first meet. But she easily mingled with them thanks to my friends who didn't let her feel as an outsider. We are chatting with each other and reminising our old days. Next came Arun. Though I am not close to him we are good with each other. In first 2 years he was always very happy fun loving and a big Prankster. But I don't know what happened he shut him from outer world after that. He was always serious from then on.

He then came to us and I introduced him to Chandu. I can see both are shocked. Before I ask what happened someone called me and I have to go. Chandu came to me and said she is not feeling well and want to go home. I was worried and asked what happened. She said headache. Though I am not convinced I didn't pressurize her. We left after bidding bye to my friends. Through out the ride she looked disturbed. She is behaving like this from the time Arun came to the wedding. Even he looked disturbed by seeing her.

Do they know each other before itself?? If they know then what happened between them? Does it have anything time do with her distance with her family. Does it have anything to do with Aruns change in his nature and turning into serious mode. Is it the reason for her behaviour. For all this answers I have to ask her. I don't know if she shares with me or not. I will wait till she says herself but I just want to assure her I will be with her always no matter what.

She slept off soon after coming home. Even I didn't disturb her. But she didn't ate anything since morning so I woke her up and was about to go when she held my hand. I turned towards her and she said

C:I am sorry
S:what

Now I'm confused why she is saying sorry

S: I mean why are you saying sorry
C: because of me u can't stay with ur friends and enjoy time with them
I even didn't let u wish the couple nicely
U met them after so many days but I spoilt it I  am sorry

Oh my god! What is she thinking. How can I say that I enjoy being with her than with them and she is even saying sorry for it. She is even crying for it.I went near her and hold her in my arms wiping her tears I said

S: hey look here there is nothing u should be sorry for. I'm not feeling bad about anything. And don't say sorry to me from next time. Did you forget that there is no sorry and thanks in between friends.

C:but what your friends may think that I didn't let u be with them.

S: no one will think anything. They are my good friends they will understand. U don't have to worry about it. If u feel bad even after this we can call them to our house for lunch sometime. Ok?? Now smile and don't cry.

C:smiling and nods her head. I know you don't believe me when I say I'm having headache. Then don't you ask about it.

S: you know what I'm very happy that u can understand what I am thinking even without me telling it. I am very lucky to have someone like you. And coming to your question yes I want to know what happened but only when u are comfortable enough to share with me not because of any compulsion. I will wait for you to say me whenever you want. But I want to say one thing that no matter what I will always be with you and support you

C:thankyou for understanding me.

S:now shall we go for lunch I am very hungry. I think rats are running in my stomach(with pout face)

C:smiling yes we will go.

Chandu pov:

I am very happy as Siddhu is supporting me and he didn't pressurize me to tell what happened. He is giving me enough time. I know he wants to know it even though. I should tell him as early as possible. I know he loves me though he didn't said directly but I listened him saying to me when he is thinking I was asleep. I don't know if he loves me or not after I tell him what happened but I should tell him. I hope he trusts me unlike my parents and friends. I just hope.

So how is the chapter??

Do tell me your views what you are thinking about the story so far.

Stay home stay safe.

Meet you all in the next update.

👋👋.