Chapter 9

Rachel's POV 

I ran out into the hall after my crying girlfriend. I walk over to a familiar bathroom and see Quinn looking at herself in the mirror. 

"Tell Santana there is no party tonight." Quinn sternly says. 

"We all forgot about it anyway." I vaguely remember talking about it anyway. "I'm the love of your life?" I set up to Quinn and grab her hands in mine. 

"Of course." She whimpers. "I have never loved anybody as much as I love you." I wrap Quinn into a hug and rest my head on her shoulder. Hearing those words make my heart explode.

"I love you so much. I can't even fathom how much I love you." I confess and Quinn nods her head. "I'm sorry I ever doubted your trust." I move back from the embrace and look into her soft hazel eyes, no darkness is left in them only passion. 

"I know baby." We both nod our head frantically before I reach up and crash my lips against her. I apologize by giving her this kiss, the most passionate and loving kiss I have ever given her. We release our lips after a second and hold each other for a long time.  I drag Quinn out of the bathroom and bring her to my house. I bring her into my room and set her down on my bed. 

"I texted Noah  couple minutes ago he should be here soon." I inform Quinn. 

"Why?" She perks up and crunches her eyebrows together. 

"I need to sing you something." I bite my lip and sit down next to Quinn on my bed. 

"I would never pass up getting to hear you sing." Quinn leans into me and before her lips can touch mine I hear a knock from downstairs. 

"That must be him." I get up. "I'll be right back." I race downstairs and retrieve Noah. I bring Noah into my room and he gives Quinn a sympathetic smile. Quinn gives him a quick hug before sitting back on me bed. 

"So what are you going to sing with just a guitar." Quinn points out the acoustic guitar slung on Noah's shoulder. 

"Well we were going to sing this song the week the football guys came to join glee club but we decided on a different song." Quinn gives me a knowing smile. I snap and count. "1 2 3 4." Noah begins strumming to 'Need you now' by Lady Antebellum. I serenade Quinn and she smiles and laughs as I sing to her. Our voices mix better than mine and Finn's but not as good as mine and Quinn's. Noah politely sings to Quinn like I am. We wrap up the song, Quinn claps and hugs us both. She got the message clearly. 

"Thank you so much, both of you." I smile and cling onto her waist. "Now I want to sing you something." She breaks out of my clutch and whispers to Noah. 

"Obviously how could I forget." Noah laughs. "This is an old song me and your girl sang to some naughty kids Rach." What is that supposed to mean? 

"We sang it to kids when we were babysitting them sophomore year." Quinn answers my thoughts. I nod my head to tell them to begin playing. As soon as the first note on Noah's guitar is played Quinn starts singing. 

Papa I know you are going to be upset, 

cause I was always your little girl. 

But you should by now I'm not a baby.

You always taught me right from wrong, 

I need your help daddy please be strong. 

I may be young at heart but I know what I'm saying. 

The one you warned me all about, 

The one you said I could do without. 

We're in an awful mess and I don't mean maybe, please 

Papa don't preach, I'm in trouble deep. 

Papa don't preach, I've been loosing sleep. 

But I made up my mind, I'm keep my baby. 

Ooh I'm gonna keep my baby mmmah.   

     Quinn danced seductively next to my best friend during the song and it made me feel a little giddy in my pants. I can see the connection they have while she sings next to him. They have something irrevocable, something I will never understand. It's almost like they are in love or known each other forever, they could be attached to the hip. I can't tell that's how close they look during the song. After their song I thanked them both and gave a big round of applause.