: 1

Ready to read something really boring?

"Taehyung come back!" i wake up from this dream again,i'm sweating so bad, Taehyung was my childhood bestfriend and was my first love...if you're asking where he is well i don't know he leaved me 10 years ago without a goodbye...I was in my dream land and i heard my phone ringing.

Otp // Jungkook

Nari : Yeobosaeyo?

Jungkook : Hey you sleepy head! Is already 6:45 and you're still not changing or done with yourself! And school will start in 15 minutes! And one last thing is our first day!

Nari : Oh shit, thanks for calling me and where are you? At school?

Jungkook : NO! INFRONT OF YOUR FUCKING HOUSE WAITING FOR YOU SEENS 6:20!!

Nari : Yah stop screaming! My ears!

Jungkook : Aish i'll just go or else i'll be late because of you!

Nari : Jungkook no wa-

This dumbhead just hang up, ughh..
Jungkook is my bestfriend, a annoying and a flirt guy who's flirting with beautiful girls what he's saying and sometimes i feel a jealousy with that..ugh. Seens Taehyung leaved he's been here for me and thank god that i have this kid here (A: they have the same age -_-)

After 10 minutes

Oh i'll be late is already 6:55! I rush in the living room and there where i saw my mom..
Mom : good morning sweetie, with a warm smile
Nari : good morning mom! Umm i need to go! Bye mom see you later, i kiss her cheek and go.
Mom : okay take care!

I keep running until i made it in school. I look at my phone and is...
ALREADY 7:15! Yay first day of school i'm already late..aishh
I run again to get my schedule and run again until in my class, there eyes is all in me.

Miss Lee : Late for the first day? You're lucky that i'm being nice in the first day.. go to your seat next..Taehyung.

My head lift up, my eyes grew like it will pop up from my eyes and look at Taehyung. He was smiling at me, why is he even here?! and i decided to pretend like i don't  know him and don't care about him-

Miss Lee : Hey! Stop day deaming and go to your seat! Don't make me change my mind!
Nari : Oh sorry!, I bow 90°
I go to my seat and didn't even look at him,and expecting..

Taehyung : hi ri ah
That nickname..he gave me 
I didn't answer him so he keep quiet, i really want to talk to him but what he did makes me cried for weeks and never go play outside with my other friends, i was just 9 or 10 that time. I look at my side and saw jungkook glaring at me? Or taehyung? He looks mad and i know why, when we meet, i became good friends with him, i told him about taehyung and he was really mad...He looks at me and like trying to say something but i got interrupted by miss Lee.

Miss Lee : Nari! Keep your eyes here and not to jungkook, why you like him?
Everyone keep whispering and screaming "they look cute together doe"
Nari : No mi-
Miss Lee : okay i understand he's handsome, looks innocent and a respectful boy but please listen of what i'm saying or else detention after school..
Nari : Sorry miss! And i'll listen to you don't worry.
Miss Lee : okay okay, turn your page, and blah blah that i don't even care.I put my head in the table of tiredness of this shit here..
It was really calm cause everyone is reading something i mean not everyone, i was about too close my eyes-
Taehyung : Hey ri a-
Now i interrupted him
Nari : Please stop calling me that, i don't like it and plus we're not even friends or know each other, and i put again my head in the table, i kinda regret what i say i know he's hurt right now but he doesn't know how hurt i was  without him. I didn't hear a voice so i lift my head but there's no taehyung.. where did he go??
I looked at Jungkook he was already looking at me and he looks
jealous? Mad? I don't know but looks like something bothering him. I put again my head to the table and take a nap but i can't stop thinking and worrying about taehyung, where is this alien go? Still i taked a nap and wait until the bell ring for lunch...