1

°
°
°
We just came out of the cinema, as we talked about, what we still want to do today.
"Are you nuts?" Maxine asked "We can't do that!?"

"Why not? My parents aren't at home this weekend anyway....and besides, we would probably just stupidly sit around and do nothing!" I said impressively.

After a long discussion, we invited over, a few other friends.

When we reached home and the other girls finally came, we decided to tell eachother scary stories. Maxine lit up a candle and put it in the middle of the table, we sat at.

She sat herself down and started with her story.

"At the beginning of the 19th century, a cemetery was built right, where the house is standing today. Someday there was a big train accident. The people which died in this accident, were buried right here. Said train was the reason, half ot the cemetery got destroyed. Years later, this house was constructed ontop of it all. The headstones were taken away, the bodies however, were left where they still are today. It is said, that it is still haunting here today."

Suddenly Shannon chimed in " Hey, I've heard about this before. It has often been confirmed, by people who lived here, that you can hear steps, voices and the sound of the screeching train tracks a night."

"Yes, and it is exactly on the day of the misfortune, where they are supposed to be heard the loudest."