4

°
°
°
After the two kids left, Olive spoke up "Who did he call?" I searched through my phone dials and when I found it I showed it around, but no one seemed to recognise the number.

I pressed the re-election button and put it on speaker.

'The phone number you dialed isn't familiar to us.'

Confused we went back to the living room and continued the film, were we left off.

Suddenly my phone rang.

It was the unknown number, the boy tried to call before. Frightened, everyone's eyes were on me as I accepted the call and put it on speaker, once again.

An anxious, shaky voice was heard on the other line "They brought them back again" as soon as it came, it went quiet again. Terrified, I dropped my phone onto the couch beneath me. "Now I need a cigarette!" I told the others.

We made ourselves comfortable on the balcony again. Not a single light was lit up throughout the whole neighborhood, so we couldn't see a thing, but we could hear. There were voices. Voices and steps, very close to the house. We looked down from the balcony, trying to see something, while completely surrounded by darkness. I reached for my phone and turned on the flashlight, maybe it'll help me see. But I saw nothing. Not because the light didn't help, but because no one was there.