5

°
°
°
Well, as adventurous as we are, we decided to go out and take a look. We took a stroll around the house, but saw absolutely no one.

As we headed back towards the front door, we noticed a cross standing in the middle of the meadow ontop of the small mound. I read out loud

"Olivie *3rd december 1993 - 3rd november 2009*"

I blankly stared at the carvings of the stone cross. "Olive, come here, you have to take a look at this." But when we turned around, she was gone.

We frantically called out her name as we searched for her, some of us even tried to reach her on her mobile phone....in vain.

When we came back towards the area with the cross, we nearly lost our shit as we perceived blood-smeared handprints all over the headstone. The decision to go back into the house was interrupted by the ringing of my phone. It was Olivie.

After sharing a concerned moment with the others, I hesitantly picked up.

"Olivie, where the hell are you?" my voice is shaking. At first it was quiet but then there was static before I heard a quiet but audible whisper.

"They brought them back again" I reacted quick, my voice already raised at this point "Haha, cut this bullshit out. That shit's not funny."