Epilogue

[(A/N): Hey guys, Australia here! I'll be playing narrator in this so this is in 3rd person. Also I'm really sorry for how it seems really jumpy. And MAJOR thank you to you guys for your support through this book, I can officially say that Stoic has been completed! xoxo]

Linh had anticipation for satisfaction after that phone call, but was let down. Walt had denied it all, denied her existence and hung up on her as if she was that nothingness he described her to be.

She was away from home for 6 days before her mom notified the police that she had ran-away. They brought her home safely but she didn't stay very long. Jase and Derek tried to stop her but Linh, being the hard headed spirit, packed her bags and left for college early. Leaving everything behind, Linh made it across the country to Florida. Days after she had arrived, she called Paisley, Tracy and Luke. They had begged her to come back but she refused. A week later, Luke flew out to Florida to find Linh. He confessed his love for her and told her he would wait endlessly for her.

After finishing college Linh moved back to California in search for her friends. On her way to Matt and Tony's apartment, she rans into Luke where they picked up where they left off.

Linh learns that Paisley is still with Jase, Matt and Tracy are engaged, Tony found himself a sugar daddy, Derek's getting married (surprisingly) soon and Hunter, well he's too busy to settle down.

In a cliché moment, Luke proposes to Linh and she happily says yes. They get married and settle down quickly.

What Doug thought and said Linh would be NEVER happened. Linh and Luke are married and have kids of their own, they're both very faithful to each other and still madly in love.

They're first child was a boy, Evan Myers. They're next kids, yup you guessed it, twins, twin girls. Kiki and Remi grew up to be great athletes like their brother Evan. Linh assured that the life of her kids won't reflect the life she once lived.

Linh no longer talks to her mom but she lets her kids spend some time with their grandmother. But the moment that stuck with Linh the most is when her and her new family took a vacation to Paris, she runs into Walt. She expresses how unfair things were for her and how she had to suffer thinking she was unloved and neglected but before he can defend himself she hugs him and walks away. Later that night she calls Jase to tell him who she ran into and they talk for hours about how they wouldn't change a thing about how they grew up.

Even though Linh constantly had way too many emotions running through her body, she's learned how to mask them, she's learned to keep them to herself, she's learned to be Stoic.