Chapter 10 A Late Night Date

Chapter 10

A Late Night Date

Soft, sweet, slow and lingering was the kiss, so short lived but Mirca could still feel the tender skin on her lips even though the kiss was over already.

She was getting the feel of his skin, her insides crumbling and melting into the soft nerves that were bubbling inside her giving her the feeling that she longed to have but before she could savor the actual tasting buds of her desires it was over, much sooner than it should be, than she wanted, no wonder a soft groan left her.

The blush on her face not missed by Eden and the silence and the passion that had grown thousand times stronger, Eden couldn't help but change the topic.

He couldn't go further, he shouldn't.

“Wanna sleep or would you like to give another chance to the day Leevie?” Eden asked expectantly. He knew he was only here to ensure her safety but her company makes him feel different, special a warm tingling sensation that he couldn't decipher but he likes it a bit too much...

“You have anything on mind?” Mirca asked subconsciously yawning but not ready to sleep yet though she still thinks this all is a part of her dream.

“Yeah there is this late night flea market that I guess you might enjoy.” A ray of hope shining in his eyes, his fingers crossed expecting a yes’

Mirca laughed heartily making Eden wonder as he asked “what happened?”

“You know this is the second time in a day that someone is asking me for a date.” She continued her giggle forgetting the fact that she is dreaming.

“Who asked you for a date?” Eden couldn’t suppress the jealous feeling in his voice.

“Whoa whoa what was that? You don't have to shout. We aren't dating for you to be loud and jealous.” She cringed.

“Did you say yes?” jealousy taking over Eden’s cool endeavor.

“Well it's none of your concern” Mirca shrugged feeling irritated at her dream man’s interference correction too much interference in her personal life.

Eden understood his boundaries and finally deciding not to intrigue too much “okay let's go for now.”

The nagging feeling of her dating someone else hurting him at the left corner of her chest but he tries to ignore past as the feel of her soft palms in his hands were just perfect for the moment. It elated him in a way that nothing could do.

He had never had these feeling since he remembers or you may say he’d been too busy working for the safety of his tribe to bother., “Come lets go to a late night day” eden offered his hand to Mirca and she happily obliged.

The squeezing of Mirca’s palm brings him to present with a heart-warming smile on his face, which is not missed by Mirca making her heart soar again.

’Gosh I wish he was for real’ Mirca chuckles in her thoughts.

Eden feels glad that she was enjoying in his company for once.

He was not the shoulder that she had been using to lighten her pain alone.

''''''''''''

The market, flee market was full of colors, not so bright orange bulbs were lit in every stall which were selling junk but trendy stuff like cheap tops, frilly skirts, hot shorts, shells for decoration, and also jewelry made from sea waste.

The huge metal animation stall was crowded with girls and ladies of all ages each one bargaining for the stuff they wanted to buy.

She also took a small chain with a dolphin pendant, which was the smallest and most decent one; Mirca was never into heavy big jewelry stuff. In fact she bought this because Eden insisted her to.