Chapter 33 Love keeps You Going

Chapter 33

Love Keeps You Going

Life is like a barren land and if we discover Love in that life we get oasis that we can lean on depend on, it's our hope, our strength and a wish granted for survival.

With his crisp white shirt tugged in his gray dress pants, his father walking besides him in his usual dark suit and a blue shirt inside that matched his mother Laura's blue fit dress, a perfect attire for the meeting, he smiled as his father bent a little to listen to Lyra and both of them started giggling at the words exchanged between the two, his mother blushing a tint of pink making him want to share the rest of life with Stella exactly like this and this meeting with humans as really promising.

Only the red pupils that separated them from humans, rest they were lookalike but there was vast indifference between the two species leading lot of unrest and violence among the two.

Today Michema was trying to bridge that difference with a peace treaty that was to be signed between two species.

The whole family accompanying the high tea meet was an indication that yamas were showing trust and confidence to the humans and were assured of the same from the non-violent species humans.

"What a lovely dress M/s. Laura" cooed the president of peace loving ministries,

"Thank you Nancy, I'll get the same for you next time when we meet" started the formal pleasantry between the two ladies who seemed to be long lost friends.

"That would be lovely, I'd love to boast a unique fabric so well designed in front of my friends in the weekly meet." Nancy said alighted and glad.

"Why don't you too join our committee? Its games, gossip and loads of fun. You might feel uncomfortable in the beginning but gradually I am sure you'd enjoy." Nancy invited Laura to the reign of humans.

'I'd love that" Laura said in an excited tone earning a cough from Michema who was scratching above his eyebrows an indication that with the different color of pupils the clause of maintaining secrecy of identities was in danger.

'Well I am sorry. I guess I'll join later." Laura withdrew from the offer politely.

As if taking the cue and understanding Nancy corrected herself " I am so sorry I didn't think. Its like I have warmed up with lovely people like you that I tend to forget that maintaining the secrecy of your existence should of bigger concern but still I would love to have you blended in our society and I have a very great idea" Nancy clapped her hands excitedly getting attention of the three males from the peace committee, the tie up was important for the for the cheap manpower that they'd get and again Yamas had amazing intellence that helped in finding out natural resources like gold, diamonds, oils which would be very useful to humans in general.

"We'll go to statue of liberty and being sunny, a pair of dark sunshades can come handy. "Nancy offered and the guest readily agreed.

The words were exchanged in the limousine, even Soi offered his views on the merger and other casual things whose answers were quite appreciated.

It was only after the limousine came to an abrupt halt that they noticed that there was lot of panic outside with police hating the traffic, fumes of the dark smoke was emitting from a distant area and the news of the twin towers being crashed by an aircraft was broken, surprisingly and shocking the meeting as first scheduled in the 56th floor of the meeting hall of the same building but there were amendments last moments.

So the faces of the committee members paled till they finally decided to take them to the whit house and resume the meeting there and with enormous super powerful Yamas as helping force was less affecrted but fire and heat saving people might get easier.