Chapter 8

Alex

Harry felt so good underneath. Hell I don't know how I was able to stop. Shit, I'm still reeling from that kiss. The way she responded to me, it was so hot. The sounds she was making. The way she was trembling from my touch. The way she felt underneath me. It was unlike anything I've ever felt before. No one has ever affected me the way Harry does. She could get me hard with just one look, one kiss, one touch.

I know it was happening too fast for Harry. I want her willing and ready. If I have to romance her, then so be it. If being with her feels anything like what I just felt having her respond to my kisses, then taking my time seducing her will be well worth it in the end.

During our dinner, all I could think about was how it would feel like to finally be inside her. I didn't even eat much. I had a bad case of blue balls. Now I'm in the shower trying to take care of it.

Fuck. I'm so pathetic. I could get any girl I want. But all I want right now is Harry. I thought to myself.

I've been with a lot of women and none of them has ever made me feel the way that Harry does. Not even Larissa, who I thought I was in love with and wanted to marry, could make me lose control the way that Harry can. I met Larissa at a charity event. She was beautiful and I admit, I was extremely attracted to her. Needless to say, she returned my feelings. We exchanged numbers and I called her the following day to ask her if she would like to accompany me to another charity event. We began dating after that. After one year of being together, I decided to propose to her and she said yes. I thought things were going great for the both of us, until I walked in on her in bed with my accountant. I was not hurt, I was angry. That's when I realized that I never loved her. I cared for her, but I didn't love her. She said she knew that, that's why she cheated. She knew I didn't love her and that she was convenient that's why I asked her to marry. She was right. I got comfortable. I was with her before I made my billions. I was just starting to build my company and I was just starting to make money when we started dating. One year later, Harrington enterprises became a global leader in communications technologies. I figured that proposing to her is the next step. I had everything. I had money, power, and a girlfriend. I was blindsided by her betrayal. She begged me to forgive her, but I could never forgive what she did to me. She betrayed me in the worst way possible and I have no room for a cheating whore. After that, I swore never to fall in love again. Why complicate matters and get into a relationship when I can get any woman I want, anytime I want. No complications, no strings attached. But Harry is different. She's not like all those women I've been with. I plan on making her my mistress for a long time. I can give anything and everything she wants, as long as we are clear on one thing: I don't do love.

Harry

That lying bastard, I thought to myself, while I'm standing in the middle of the second bedroom I've come across. He left me in his bedroom, while he made some calls in his office. I just couldn't believe that this penthouse only has two bedrooms considering how massive it is. Therefore, I decided to look around and that's how I discovered the other two bedrooms. If he thinks that we're going to be sharing a room together, he's got another thing coming.

Since this is the farthest room from his, I decided to sleep in this room. All the rooms has its own bathroom, which I thought was nice. All the rooms were spacious; a little dull maybe, but nevertheless, they are big and have amazing views. I walk towards the window and I look down, and I am beyond happy to finally be in the city of love. Everything just seemed so magical around here and I can't wait to explore a little, well if time permits. I turn to look at the clock, and I groan, crap it's past midnight and Alex said we had an early morning tomorrow...well in this case later. I smile to myself.