Chapter 11

Alex

The flight back to New York was quiet. Harry slept most of the ay back, while I tried to catch up on some work. When we landed to New York, Harry offered to take a cab and I refused.

"Harry, I will take you home. Do you honestly think, I'll let you go home by yourself?

To my surprise, she didn't argue, she just glared at me.

When we reached her apartment she said "Don't even think about it saying it!" She warned.

I chuckled but kept my mouth shut. It really bothers me that she's staying here, but this is something we can discuss another time.

"You don't have to go down. I can manage."

I ignored her and opened my door, I look back at her and find her glaring at me, "Don't even think about it!" I warn her. She grumbled and crossed her arms across her chest. I chuckled. To her credit she stayed on her seat. I went to grab her luggage at the trunk and then went to her side to open her door. She pushed the door and it almost hit my face. I shake my head amused with her. She was clearly annoyed with me for bossing her around. So I followed her in silence. When we reached her door she opened it and I followed her inside. She threw her keys on the bowl by the kitchen counter and turned to me.

"Do you want to unpack my things too and put it back in my drawers?" She asked angrily.

"Sure," I tell her.

"Aargh, you are so infuriating!"

I laughed and I walked towards her. I put my arms around her and kissed her protruding lips. "You are so sexy when you're mad," I winked at her.

Her face softens, "I'm sorry, I know you're just trying to be a gentleman."

"It's okay." I said smiling at her. "Wait, I have something to give you." She tried to say something but I held up my head to stop her. "Please, Ry. I really want you to have this," I said to her while giving her my puppy dog eyes. I know she can't resist when I do this.

"Fine." She said.

"Great. Here you go...open it."

I watch her open the box, and her eyes rounded once she saw what was inside.

"I couldn't just leave it. It belongs to you. It was meant to be yours. I really want you to have it Ry. Please don't be mad at me."

She looked up at me and smiled, she was shook her head, "no Alex, I'm not mad at you. Thank you, thank you so much, I love it." She said, while giving me a hug.

"So, who's picture are you going to put in the locket?" I asked.

"I'm not telling you," she said mischievously.

I smiled, "fine, I'll find out eventually. Anyways, I should get going and let you rest. It's been a long day. Goodnight Ry."

"Goodnight and thanks again for everything. I had the best week of my life."

"I'm glad, you deserve it!" She was standing by the door, holding it open, she looked so beautiful. I leaned down and I kissed her tenderly.

It took all off me to break the kiss and stop myself from dragging her inside to ravish her.

"I should really go or else. Won't be able to stop." She nodded shyly.

"Goodnight sweetheart, lock the door behind me right when you close the door," I said to her.

She rolled her eyes, "Yes sir!" She said in salute.

I shake my head in amusement as I close her door. I wait for her to lock the door before I left.