Part 1

After the concert all members gathered in the restroom after having a short meal to take their group photo. Everyone is completely exhausted after the concert but after taking a short meal they are freshened up a bit. Seokjin is sitting beside his boyfriend Namjoon. Namjoon's hand is on his thigh gently caressing it like he wants to suck off all the exhaustion Jin has. Jin is silently enjoying it although he feels cautious around other members because two of them still have to open up to the members.

JIn and Namjoon have been boyfriends for almost 3 years now. They are a compatible couple but sometimes they are also having small fights. Most of the times Jin is quiet and calm and very much patient with his boyfriend. But Namjoon can be a real jerk sometimes not to mention that he is a real pervert too. Most of the times their fights are about revealing their relationship to the other members. Namjoon wants to be opened up but Jin doesn't. Actually it would be better to be opened up at least with the members because they can be all lovey dovey in the dorm without secretly sneaking into each other's rooms in the night. But Jin is not ready. Namjoon tried to explain Jin that they don't need to reveal it to anyone else but for their members. But Jin doesn't want to tell it to his younger brothers because he feels so embarrassed. Jin always avoid any conversation about this matter. Most of the time when Namjoon start this he would slyly smile and start kissing Namjoon and that's all it takes for Namjoon to forget everything.

"You look tired." Namjoon said rubbing jin's thigh gently.

"No Namjoon. I'm okay." Jin said with a smile. "But can you take your hands off. I'm not feeling well when you keep doing it."

"Okay hyung. I'm sorry." Namjoon snapped and then look at the camera giving a smile for their group photo. 

(A/N ----- In the later updates there are more words so don't be dissapointed.