Part 13

"Because I don't need to make It official because it is going to be futile anyway. Jin hyung is mine. Why do you think jin hyung is so hesitant about revealing his relationship with you? It is so damn obvious that he doesn't consider about you as the right one for him."

Namjoon is taken back from the reply. He know this is not true but why does he feeling so empty suddenly?

"Jin hyung doesn't think about you as man. He is just your brother."

"let's see." Jungkook snapped. Jungkook reached to the door and opened door to leave but namjoon stopped him to say the thing he wanna say so badly.

"Jungkook you are going to play a dangerous game here. Jin will never think about you as a man or have any romantic feelings about you. You will get hurt at the end so as your elder brother I'm saying this. Stop whatever bullshit in your mind. Jin is mine and I belong to jin" namjoon said and shake his head because he know jungkook is so stubborn and very hard to be convinced any way he has to say this because he considered it as his responsibility. But jungkook just huffed at him and closed the door ferociously and left. Namjoon couldn't help but feel the pang in his heart knowing his beloved brother is the one finally challenging his relationship and even without his knowing he has hurted the maknae and will continue to hurt. But no matter in what condition jin is not someone replaceable so he need to fight back eventhough there is nothing to fight over because jin is already his but he have this ominous feeling for a while that jungkook will force jin in some weird way so he need to protect jin.

Namjoon and jin promised each other in the previous night that they gonna go on a date because it is their free day. Namjoon thought that this is good opportunity to have some time alone with jin and he can't help but be happy because even for a little time he can take jin away from jungkook and let maknae feel that still namjoon is the one in power. Bitter as it sounds for jungkook namjoon can't help but smirk. You can't fight with me jungkook. Jin is mine. He had always been mine and will continue to be mine.

Jungkook quickly returned to the kitchen and saw jin preparing breakfast. Jungkook always helps jin to prepare the breakfast. It was such an opportunity for jungkook in pre-debut days to get closer with jin by helping jin to cook. Even now jungkook is the only member to help jin in the kitchen. He did that mostly because he can get closer to jin but sometimes namjoon keep interfering them but no need to worry jin never allows namjoon to stay in kitchen for a long time because namjoon tends to destruct everything. Ergo it is such a haven for jungkook to spend some alone time with jin.

Jungkook wanted to make breakfast with jin today too. So he quickly wear the apron and starts cutting vegitables next to jin.

"what is wrong? What happened between you two?"

"nothing. You don't need to worry. Anyway hyung, do you need to go out today? I know a nice place"

"mmm... not today jungkook. I have a da—I- Me and namjoon is going somewhere today. Maybe later we can go together. Okay?"

"OK" jungkook hissed and quickly removed the apron and stormed off.