Part 9

"Baby you are sore. Let me apply some ointment there." Namjoon reached the drawer and took a tube still while laying on the bed. When he is about to take some good amount to his hand jin stopped him. "No wait give it to me. I can do it by myself"

"No way. Why are you so embarrassed? This is not our first time right. Let me take care of you."

"okay. But you cant look. You can apply it while we are under the blankets." Jin said, Namjoon is amused by seeing how red jin is. He is looking like a tomatoe.

"Nope. I need to see what's mine"

"namjoon please stop. Pervert." Jin closed his face with his hands while trying to hide his head under the pillows. He can hear namjoon laughing and suddenly he felt the blanket being thrown aside. Namjoon spread jin's legs and looked at jin's abused hole. He applied ointment there gently while jin's head is still under the pillows.

"okay it is over. Can you show your beautiful face now huh?" namjoon asked while teasing jin under the blanket while holding him close to his body. He feel refreshed after the session. He felt guilt about being angry towards jin earlier. Jin is thinking about him just the way he is. They both love each other so much. That's why Jin came to him without being self-righteous. He nuzzled jin's head and pulled his head close to his chest not wanting to let go. "Jin I love you so so much. I'm sorry if I hurted you earlier baby. I think I went overboard with jungkook's issue. I think I need to be more responsible as the leader without being emotional and childish. I'm sorry babe"

"I love you too joonie. Don't worry joonie you are already an amazing leader. Everyone respect you. Jungkook is little bit stubborn but u know he loves you right. He became territorial over me lately but it is nothing but brotherly love. He used to be with me and sleep with me earlier before when we become boyfriends. Suddenly I cut him off saying he is already grown up. But he still needs his emotional support from. You need to understand him too joonie. You can trust me. I'm never going to leave you. Promise me that you will never leave me either."

"I will never leave you jinnie. I don't even know what I would do without you. Now let's sleep. Huh? I'm so tired today and your little devil didn't help us right"

"Stop being mean to him joonie. He is innocent."

"okay. I won't. Tomorrow we have no anything scheduled. Let's go somewhere."

"okay.. joonie,,mmm I can't sleep here. I have to go now"

"Why baby? You don't need to cuddle?"

"Joonie what if jungkook wake up. He will be terrified seeing i'm not there"

"Stop exaggerating jinnie. This is our dorm. You can sleep wherever you want. And why he need to freak out because of your absence? What is he? 5?"

"Okay okay stop it. Let's sleep" jin snuggled to joon's chest while giggling for his borfriends possessiveness. Namjoon felt so happy so he closed their gap and lay beside seokjin. He felt so contented. He never imagined he would fallen in love this way. He felt himself being desperate in front of jin. But he was too in love with jin to care. After sometime they both embraced the dreamland.