Part 7

"Yes namjoon he said he needs that. He must be feeling so lonely in his room. You know he is not well these days. I can't say no to him. He was feeling down due to his performance not going well enough. You don't need to see him down right. And he wants me to comfort him like old days. I was the one who raised him all these years and it is normal for him to come to me." Jin said while looking at namjoon pleadingly. Namjoon sat beside jin looking at him intensely.

"I understand you jin. But I don't think jungkook is having a hard time. He fake it to be with you. I know you don't think about him likethat but I'm really mad at you for not taking care of me just the way you do for him" namjoon said trying to mask his anger.

"joonie baby you know I love you right" jin caressed namjoon's cheeks turning his head to look at him. "When he came after showering I will ask him to sleep in his room and I will call you afterthat okay? Now please go to your room and wait for my call joonie. I don't want jungkook to see you here." Jin said loking at namjoon so lovingly. Namjoon nodded and retreated not looking at jin making jin feel guilty.

Jin waited sometime and jungkook come out from the bathroom. Jungkook has been working out lately. The youngest takes this working out way too seriously. Jungkook looks so handsome with his toned chest and sculpted like biceps. He comes out wearing towel only covering his god like figure.

Jin look at jungkook and chucked seeing their baby youngest transformation to an amazing man. "jungkook why are you not wearing any cloths?"

"What do you mean hyung? I'm not naked. I'm wearing a towel."

"I can see dummy. But you can't sleep likethat. Anyway I don't care because you are not going to sleep here today." Jin said flopping to the bed and closed his eyes ready to sleep.

He layed on bed for several minutes and he felt someone sitting on the bed. Jungkook is not a talkactive person. He is brooding and it makes him more attractive. Jin know jungkook is an introvert like suga. Thatswhy he always tries to keep his company and try to talk with him whenever jungkook is having a hard time because jin know jungkook don't tell his problems to anyone easily.

Jin felt someone laying beside him so he opened his eyes only to see jungkook looking at him with a smirk. "I'm not going to go. I wanna sleep here. Don't tell me to go. I won't go. So let's sleep now hyung. Good night" Jin looked at him knowing there is no point in asking the youngest to go. He won't go. Jin layed stiffened not knowing what to say to namjoon. He waited few more minutes and jungkook was sleeping soundly snaking his arms around jin tightly and a leg over his body. After making sure jungkook is asleep jin untangled himself from the hold and took his phone from the stool. There were 2 missed calls from namjoon 15 minutes ago. He felt so guilty.

Namjoon was laying on his bed looking at a picture of jin pondering whether he should take care of his little problem in pants or not. He know jin is not going to come because jungkook is not an easy person to deal with. Without thinking much he stroked his member slightly imagining it is jin's soft lips. Not to mentions jin's lips felt way more amazing that this. Being disappointed with the pleasure namjoon took both of his hands and stroked his member imagining Jin's sexy face when they do it. He wants to complete this quickly so he can go to bed but he didn't feel satisfied with hands. He doesn't even know why he is touching himself when he has a sexy boyfriend over there sleeping with the evil youngest. He seems nowhere close to climax when his phone starts to ring off.