Part 6

"Why did you get scared JIn?"

"You didn't even said me you were coming. I thought someone broke into my room suddenly" jin said slightly annoyed.

"I tried calling you. But your phone is off" Namjoon said while looking at jin's exposed chest through his cute pyjamas. "Baby is that the book I gave you last day?"

"yes joonie. It is great I love it. Can I have some other books too?"

"of course baby. And I have a book which is specially allocated for you only"

"what is it?" jin asked while watching namjoon laying beside jin putting his head on jin's lap.

"It's a book about something special. It is about sex posi-"

"Namjoon stop. Jungkook is over there. He might here you, pervert!"Jin quietly screamed after putting the book away.

"What? What is that little bastard doing here?" Namjoon was actually not planning on having another fight with jin. He just wanted to have some quality time with his boyfriend. He could hear the sound of shower from the bathroom. He can feel his anger is building up even jin's cuteness can't make it stop. "why are you always letting him go in his own way jin? I know your relationship with him is entirely platonic. But I don't trust him anymore. Look at him. He is trying to dominate everyone here. He doesn't even listen to me recently. He doesn't care if I'm the leader. And you here keep babying him while me; your boyfriend is missing you so badly. Crap"

"stop yelling over nothing joon. You know there is nothing between us. He is just my younger brother. And he needs me. He is not matured like you all. And don't raise your voice he might hear you. We have talked about this matter in past too namjoon. I thought you finally understood about jungkook." Jin tried to reason out.

"Ofcourse now I can understand him. I can see him trying to get into your pants seokjin. I tolerated all this time when he gets unnecessarily clingy with you. But I'm not stupid to think that he is coming to your room when he already have a goddamn room over there."

"namjoon please. He is innocent. He tries nothing. Today he is exhausted and he needs comfort."

"Why you need to comfort him? You boyfriend needs comfort too."

"I know I know I will ask him to sleep in his room today. You-"

"What? Was he planning to sleep here?" Namjoon can't believe their younger wants to sleep with his jin. On the same bed. Besides each other. All night?!