Part 19

All the members gathered to the living room because they were informed that the namjoon and jin has something important to tell all of them. Jungkook is feeling restless and anxious about the ominous feeling which has being clouded in his mind ever since he heard about this gathering. He knew this is most probably about disclosing their relationship to the other members. That means they will hold nothing to hide from the members and they will be free to act as lovers in the dorm and maybe later they will disclose it to the company too. Jungkook tries to convince himself that this is not going to be burden in the mission to make his jin hyung as his. But he can feel that this mission is not going to be easy anymore. With the support of the members namjoon and jin can lead a healthy relationship while jungkook is weeping in his own wormhole and it made jungkook sick. Anyway he attended to the ambush meeting which is currently in progress.

"Everyone we have something important to talk about" namjoon said.

All the members were listening carefully to catch everything pouring from the leader's mouth and expecting him to say something usual like about the new song release or their comeback or namjoon's solo despite of namjoon holding his hand intertwined with jin which is both unusual and usual at the same time. Slowly after the ensued silence, the members had the inkling that this is not something about official news because they could see how uncomfortable namjoon looks.

"We are in a relationship" jin blurted out while squeezing namjoon's hand and they could see how namjoon closed his eyes and heaved a sigh. Jin looked at namjoon and smiled and then slowly gazed towards the members apologetically and they could see the way how jin's eyes are welling up with tears.

"What?" Yoongi was the first one to speak.

"For how long?" Hoseok asked and miraculously his positive energy is nowhere to be traced in his tone. Instead it is repulsive while appraising the couple in front of him.

Namjoon kept his hand on jin's back rubbing circles in order to ease the tenseness of jin. Jin looked at him and gave a reassuring smile after starting to speak again.

"About 3 years now." Jin said.

"What? So you guys were in a relationship and we were living under the same roof for very long but still we have no idea." Jimin exclaimed. It seems like jimin is rejoiced rather than being disappointed.

"wait wait.... So you guys were hiding this for us for 3 years huh?" yoongi said while looking at namjoon directly in the eye. Namjoon and yoongi have been living together for many years even before their debut. Therefore they have deep bromance between them even though it is not much obvious in front of the camera sometimes. "Dude, we considered ourselves as a family. You and I are best friends and you still hide this. So in conclusion you guys were hiding this from us for a long time and risking our careers but still we had no idea about that" yoongi said indignantly.

"Y-Yoongi please don't blame namjoon for this. I'm the one in fault." Jin tried to talk but his words are choked and he tried to maintain his composure.

"Baby it is not your fault" namjoon said while trying to pull jin behind him. But jin refused it and swatted namjoon's hand away and everyone could see tears are flowing from his eyes nonstop.

"I-I asked namjoon not to reveal it to you guys because I was nervous about this. It is completely my fault. Namjoon asked me many times to disclose it to members, we even had arguments about this. So please don't blame namjoon. I'm so sorry. And today I finally find the courage to tell this and I think you guys will accept our relationship. I promise that we will not do anything to risk our careers." Jin finally said everything looking at his shoes while the others looked at him with widened eyes because jin looks red like a tomatoe and tears are flowing from his eyes nonstop.