Part 11

"I was just sleeping. Namjoon called me yesterday and asked me to join his bed because he is not feeling well. But why are you been so concerned about that? Huh?" Jin talked with the remained courage he had.

"Jin hyung, I came to your room yesterday because I wanted to sleep with you. I don't know why but whenever I'm next to you I feel all my worries fade away. Thatswhy I came to you and the worst thing is you know very well how I feel when I'm not well. But still you left me here and went to namjoon for god know why!" jungkook said with gritted teeth.

"jungkok stop being childish. I'm your hyung and that's right. But I'm the eldest which means I'm the hyung for everyone. Sometimes I have to take care of them too"

"But namjoon hyung is smart and strong. He can sleep one night without you. Specially if I'm not feeling well on that damn day. Why you duyz are so close lately? You guys were not that close. All I know is you used to be my best friend all these years and now you are ditching me because you are namjoon's slut!"

"JUNGKOOK STOP" saying jin is angry is an understatement.

Jin couldn't believe if this is his maknae even. He had changed not only physically but even in inside. He can't help but remember the words from namjoon. But he don't want to believe them yet. Specially after seeing the tears in jungkook's eyes.

"jin hyung, I'm sorry. I don't know why I am like this. Please don't leave me hyung. I don't care whatever happens to me but I can't lose you. I will go crazy without you hyung." Jungkook was not talking he is pleading. Jin couldn't take this anymore so he pulled the maknae into a hug and snuggled to him. Jungkook wrapped his arms around jin tightly as if he never want to let jin go. Not for any reasons. "I won't. I won't." jin chanted to jungkook's ears hugging him tightly. Jin felt guilty about questioning about jungkook's bromance. No one can separate his best friend even his boyfriend. Jungkook and Jin has been very close to each other from the very beginning. Jungkook was very young when he entered to the BTS. It was quite difficult for him to start getting closer to the members as they are much older than jungkook. Jin is the eldest out of all. But he has the same mental age of jungkook. But jin can be responsible when he wants. Jungkook still doesn't know why his Jin is so versatile with him, maybe because he doesn't want jungkook to feel awkward around him or maybe he is actually a younger person by heart.

Two of them went to the living room and saw jimin, taehyung and jhope and watching tv in the living room.

"Jin hyung, your tea is on the table. Jungkook, yours too" J-hope said after greeting them good morning.

"Thank you J hope. I'm gonna make a nice breakfast for you all today" Jin said while being grateful for the tea from J hope.

"Jinnie, I'm going to help you" Jungkook is happy like a 5 years old. He felt so relieved after the endearing hug they had in the room. He could feel jin hyung also loves him as much as he does.