Part 21

"I know I know. Let's forget it. We gonna start a new chapter right? Now smile" namjoon said kissing jin's head and enjoying the sweet scent. Jin giggled and finally felt so contented for his own astonishment. He finally get it that when they have nothing to hide it feels so right. He imagined how it will felt if they could reveal it to the rest of the world. Anyway he already felt liberal after disclosing it to the members.

"What is with jungkook?" jimin asked out of nowhere.

"I think he is feeling jealous. We all know he is head over heels for jin hyung" yoongi said nonchalantly. Namjoon and jin watched them with widened eyes and not need to say they were baffled at the yoongi's boldness. Suddenly jimin sensed the tensed atmosphere and swatted yoongi's arm. "Stop saying nonsense in front of lovebirds." Jimin said while giggling and the atmosphere becomes smoother. But Namjoon was not going to ignore this because I felt namjoon detangled himself from me and looked at his best friend yoongi and nudged him.

"hey dude, what is it? Do you think jungkook has feelings for jin?" namjoon asked yoongi.

"hey hey... Don't tell me you have never noticed it okay" yoongi said while raising his arms in defence.

"Okay I have noticed it. But how do you guys noticed it? Jin here has no idea about that for a long time" namjoon said while looking at jin in the side eye.

"It is not something difficult to notice joonie. He is always concerned about jin's health and what not... everything. It was actually surprising for us to know that you are in relationship with jin hyung. But if it was jin hyung and jungkook we would not even be surprised. Jungkook cares jin hyung so much" taehyung said.

"What? So you guys are implying that I'm not good enough for jin huh?" namjoon snapped.

Jin could see the inner turmoil of namjoon so he quickly chimed in. "Namjoon please.. Let's forget about everything okay? Don't worry about jungkook. And you know I love you more than anything. Nothing can change it" Jin said but it was not enough for namjoon. Namjoon just looked away without even giving any response and glared at taehyung. Who are they to decide who is good enough for who.

Namjoon felt the need to lash out taehyung but he stifled his anger because don't wanna ruin the moment and act like a big baby. He felt jin's hand on his thigh caressing it and namjoon felt ease once more.

"Jin, do you think I'm a bad leader? Or maybe a bad brother snatching you away from jungkook? I don't want him to be unhappy." Namjoon said almost in a whisper and almost breaking down. "I don't want him to be alone in home when we are here to celebrate" namjoon said and jin could see the tears are forming in his eyes but namjoon tried hard not to cry.

"It is okay namjoon. It will be hard for him if he came here okay. And don't worry I will talk with him and let's bring the dinner for jungkook okay?" jin said and again leaned into namjoon's body understanding the affection namjoon has towards the younger is so adorable. Namjoon can be possessive over jin but he loves all the members. He is such a great leader and that may be also a reason why jin loves namjoon so much.