Part 20

"It is okay baby. No one is blaming you okay? Everything is alright. Come here" namjoon pulled jin for a hug and jin immediately wrapped his arms around namjoon's neck and cried in his chest. Namjoon rubbed jin's back reassuringly and reckoned others to go somewhere because jin is clearly not enjoying the attention he is receiving rightnow. But they refused to go and he could see their gazes are softening even yoongi's.

"There is nothing to blame namjoon hyung. You guys are free to do what you are doing. Yes we are bit disappointed that we were not known this fact. But we can already see how much jin is struggling. As a group we are always here to support our members. So no need to worry about this. Right taehyung?" jimin said while looking at others.

"Yes jin hyung... and namjoon hyung. Please don't worry about this. We are always on your side supporting you." Taehyung said and then came towards jin who is now free from namjoon's hold and looking at others members with admiration but still with tears in his eyes. Taehyung hugged jin tightly and jimin joined them immediately shrieking with joy. "I have being shipping you so hard and now I think I'm finally happy" jimin crooned and hoseok laughed and joined their hug. Yoongi nodded his head and with a slight smirk he went towards namjoon and hugged him and patted his back.

"Jungkook come here" namjoon said the younger who seems to be unfazed by all the commotion taking place in front of his eyes. He just shakes his head and came towards namjoon and hugged him mumbling something. Namjoon just laughed it off and hugged him tight not forgetting to give a piece of advice too. "Jin is mine. Stop being bratty okay? We all love you so much you know it right? Stop being stubborn and listen to your hyungs okay little one?" jungkook shakes his head in annoyance but he didn't said anything back either. He just looked at jin wistfully and went towards him after hugging namjoon.

"Okay guys let's celebrate this" jimin exclaimed and everyones agreed.

Jungkook was still hugging jin. "I have some other things to do. So you guys can go. I will be in the dorm. No need to worry" jungkook said and he kissed jin's temples and stormed off from the living room to his room and slammed the door.

Namjoon came towards jin and wrapped his arms around jin's waist pulling him towards his body. He attached his lips to jin's.

"Eww.." yoongi said while shaking his head.

"Okay let's go out and eat somewhere guys. So you lovebirds please stop sucking each other's faces and come with us okay" jimin is enjoying this so much.

They all went to the van and hosoek started the car engines to a nearby restaurant for their party. Namjoon and jin sit at the back and jin cuddled with namjoon finally feeling great after having the freedom to be himself in front of the members without worrying. He can't believe why he was impeding this. Jin shifted his gaze to namjoon who is kissing jin's hand and looking at him with pure admiration and affection towards the elder and whispered these loving words to him. "I love you so much jin and now I know you love me too" jin's eyes again welled up in tears and he snuggled to namjoon. He felt guilty for not assuring namjoon previously and only to show his love towards him now. "I'm sorry namjoon. I love you so much. I'm sorry I took so long to finally reassure it but I loved you all these years and it is not a lie. Don't question my love for you joonie." Jin said while further snuggling to namjoon's embrace.