Part 16

"What did he say?"

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah. You two went there to talk about something. I'm pretty sure it is about me."

"mmm.. I said him that he should stay away from you. I'm sorry jin but I think he already know about my relationship. But you don't have to worry. He said he will not say it to anyone. And—I think he loves you. I mean love-love U know? As I said earlier. I mean we don't need to worry because we are already together. Anyway he said that he don't care or bother to tell about our relationship to anyone because you are already his" namjoon said those things to seokjin and looked at the ceiling and then again looked at jin and smiled.

Jin could feel how tensed namjoon is but yet he tries to show the best of him.

"Namjoonah.."

"You don't need to say sorry okay. It is not your fault. Jungkook has feelings for you and you have nothing to do with it. I'm not blaming you or anything. Keep that in mind"

"mmm.. okay. And I have something to tell you too"

"what is it babe?"

"I think I'm ready to reveal our relationship to the members"

"What? Really?"

"Yeah. It should have done earlier. Maybe if I did that nothing like this have happened. I'm ready to tell them about everything. After all they are our family. They deserve to know. And I'm sorry namjoon. No matter how much you convince I know it is all my fault that jungkook has unnecessarily developed feelings for me when I'm already in an affair with you. Let me fix this namjoon?"

"Baby it is not your fault ok. You were afraid to open up and it is okay. It has nothing to do with jungkook. And yes let's tell it to members and I also agree that we should have done it earlier. Anyway now that you are ready we should tell it to all of them at dinner. Sounds okay?"

"yeah namjoon. I'm very much ready" jin said. "You should eat now"

"Okay my princess" namjoon kissed jin and then they started eating the breakfast together.

Namjoon and jin started getting ready for their date and informed others that they will be out for a while. It was nothing new for other members because namjoon and jin always visit places together. Even in their training periods they used to go everywhere saying that they need to study and blah blah...

Namjoon starts driving and jin was sitting in the passenger seat. Instead of watching ahead the road jin is looking at namjoon and smiling like a maniac.

"What is the wrong butter cup?" namjoon said with a chortle of laughter.

"Don't call me that." Now jin is pouting like a baby

"Okay. I won't call you that gain butter cup.. aah-" jin swatted namjoon's hand which was tightly gripping to the steering wheel.