2. ( suicidal deku au )

{Warning: Mention of Suicide, Suicidal Thoughts, Bullying}

Possible Part Two?

Request By: @miabailey1234

-
FIRST MULTIVERSE:BEGIN!

Suicidal Deku

As the giant letters appear in the screen, a series of protests arise from the crowd.

"Deku-kun!?"

"Bro!?"

"DEKU!?"

Author sighs, "We are watching something that had a chance of happening in your universe..."

The protests continue until the multiverse begins.

A large school is shown, it zooms into a classroom. A teacher walks in with a stack of papers. He sits down, shuffling the papers slightly before looking up at the class.

"Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but...you're all...pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?!" The teacher threw the papers in the air while the classroom erupted into cheers. Almost every student was showing off their quirks with a smug smile on their faces.

"What kinda teacher does that!?" Aizawa yelled at the screen in rage.

"Quirk usage is illegal without permission! The class should be maintained with respect and dignity to the school!" Iida droned on robotically before Bakugo cut him off with a loud 'SHUT THE HELL UP GLASSES'.

A familiar ash blond stood up, jamming his thumb on his chest. "Teach! Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!"

"Ah, so Bakubro was always like this..." Kirishima said, leaning forward to put his head on the seat in front of his in defeat. Bakugo, meanwhile, was fuming beside him.

"You all should shut up like the extras you are. Let's go. All take you all on." Bakugo exclaimed glaring at his classmates.

"Oh, if I remember correctly, you want to go to U.A. High, right, Bakugo?" The teacher said, before pausing to look at Bakugo's test sheet. "Huh. You've got an impressive test result. Maybe you will get into UA High."

Several of the students whispered to each other, looking impressed yet jealous of Bakugo.

"U.A.? That national school?! He's gonna try for the national school?"

"It was in the top 0.2% this year, you know!"

"That school has a point 2% acceptance rate."

"Their acceptance rate's always really low, too!"

"Hey! You proved them all wrong!" Kirishima said smiling happily. Bakugo tch'ed before looking away, smiling slightly.

"Of course I was going to get into U.A! I'm going to be the number one hero and beat that stupid Deku." Kirishima returned time leaning his head on the seat in front of him, although he was happier than last time.

"That's exactly why you guys are just extras!" Bakugo stood on top of his desk, a closed eyed smirk plastered on his face.

"Bakugo! It's rude to stands on school property! As I said on the first day of school, it's disrespectful to the makers of the desk!" Iida said chopping his arms up in down in an exact 90 degree angle.