4. ( hazbin hotel au )

{Warning: Language, Adult Humor, Graphic Descriptions }

Notes: I only did a part of this one... but this will probably have a part two- if requested.

Requested By: DannyDragon123321

Enjoy!

-

THIRD MULTIVERSE: BEGIN!

Hazbin Hotel

"Hazbin Hotel? What's that?" Ochako said, looking at Author- who was happily bouncing up and down in her seat, resembling a child.

"Hazbin Hotel is an amazing animated series on YouTube!" Author looked towards Reader, "You should check it out! The Pilot is at the top!"

"What does she mean?" Izuku leaned over to Aizawa, who was still asleep. Izuku stopped once he realized Dadzawa was asleep, and then turned to Todoroki to ask the same thing.

"I am not sure, but it seems she is excited." Todoroki said, pointing out Author's bright smile. Izuku shook his head up and down in agreement.

Ochako leaned against the door in sadness. Her appearance was much more.... demonic than her usual round-faced demeanor. She still had her pink cheeks and short brown hair, but her eyes were yellow- with a small pupil in the middle. She also had a small black bow tie, and a white polo with black pants that were held up by two elastic straps.

"Whoa! Ochako, you look super different!" Izuku gawked at Ochako's appearance whilst studying the scene around the character.

"Yeah.." Ochako agreed, leaning forward in her chair to get a closer look at her counterpart.

A sudden knock was at the door, making Ochako's eyes widen in surprise before she turned around to face the door in confusion. The knocks continued, echoing throughout the large hallway. Ochako leaned forward, reaching her hand out to open the door for whom ever was waiting out side. The door opened to reveal a much taller, lankier version of a certain green-haired male. He stood tall with his shoulders back, and his arms behind him holding a staff with a microphone on the end. His suit was a dark forest green, with a bow tie that resembled Ochako's. He had a large smile, that widened to a inhuman length- making his closed eyes even more noticeable when they opened. His eyes were a glowing green color, and his yellow tinted glasses were nothing in size compared to the large orbs of color.

"Who.... Who is that?" Aizawa mumbled, trying to squint to make recognition of this tall character.

"I'm not exactly sure..." Izuku leaned forward, before his eyes widened. "Oh my gosh! That's me!"

Author smiled, "Bingo!"

Ochako's eyes widened, and her smile dropped to a fearful frown.

"Hel.." Izuku began, his voice staticky and almost unrecognizable to the usual cinnamon roll's stuttered voice, but before he could finish his greeting Ochako slammed the door in his face.

"Rude." Kaminari and Jiro said at the same time, before turning to each other with a tint of shock.

"Hey!" Ochako protested, frowning at their response.