3. ( heathers au )

{ Warning: Language, Bullying. }

Notes: I'm probably going to do a part two for this. Also: The next chapter will be HAZBIN HOTEL! I'm super excited for that, but anyway! The characters are not the female versions, they are still male. Another thing is that I wanted it to fit both themes, so I removed some of the lyrics in order for it to make better sense. It's not a huge part of the song, just a few sentences.

Requested By: Me (Lol)

Enjoy!

-

SECOND MULTI-VERSE: BEGIN

Heathers

"Heathers?" Ochako said, confused. Author shook her head up and down excitedly, before squealing with excitement.

"Hey readers! In case you didn't know: here are the characters! Todoroki: Veronica. Heather C: Izuku (I couldn't resist.). Heather D: Bakugo. Heather M: Denki." Author said, waving at the readers, while getting some weird stares from 1-A and their teacher.

"Let's begin!" Author yelled.

Midoriya frowned, looked at Todoroki with disgust.

"Are we going to have a problem?" He said, walking around Todoroki like a predator circling his prey. "You got a bone to pick?"

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!" Kaminari exclaimed, "What's happening?"

"You'll see!" Author exclaimed with excitement.

"You've come so far, why now are you pulling on my dick?" Midoriya said, pushing Todoroki on the ground. Two more figures came from the shadows, dressed in red and yellow outfits.

"Damn! Midoriya just said that!" Ashido said, her eyes widening in surprise, before she fell back on her seat in a fit of laughter.

"I'd normally slap your face off." He continued, pinching the bridge of his nose. "And everyone here could watch."

Midoriya gestured to the crowded hallway, before smiling. "But I'm feeling nice: Here's some advice."

The two figures joined Midoriya, glaring at Todoroki.

"Listen up biatch." Midoriya smirked.

"What the hell, problem child!?" Aizawa raged, still annoyed from the previous universe.

"T-this isn't me!" Midoriya squeaked, waving his hands in front of him nervously.

A fast guitar and drum came into the sound, going with the dance moves the three figures did. Midoriya was in front, smirking, Bakugo on his left with Denki on his right.

"What the fu-" Bakugo was interrupted by Kirishima slamming his hand over Bakugo's mouth.

Bakugo and Denki smiled widely, before speaking. "I like!"

"Lookin' hot" Midoriya said, pushing a pair of sunglasses into his forest of hair. "Buying stuff, they can not."

He gestured to the sea of people who looked amazed. Todoroki had his eyes open wide, and his mouth hung agape.

"I like!" Bakugo and Kaminari yelled again.

"What is going on..." Tsu said, putting a finger on her chin.

"Drinking hard." He smirked then winked at a random person, before pulling out what seemed like a credit card. "Maxing dad's credit card."

He flung the card away towards Todoroki, who looked confused but awestruck.