( authors note + announcement )

( ANNOUNCEMENT:: THIS AUTHORS NOTE IS SOMEWHAT OUTDATED, I WILL BE UPDATING SOMEWHAT FROM NOW ON!! THIS MESSAGE WAS UPDATED ON JAN 23 OF 2022!! )
.
.
.
Hello's, Bonjours, and Hola's.

As you might've noticed, I've been getting a ton of amazing requests from my readers! I'm so glad you all are enjoying my story and putting out requests and your ideas for it. I've actually reached 9k views, and I'm so amazingly grateful for all of your all's support and feedback on all of the chapters. I've seen a lot of notifications of you, the readers, putting this in your reading list- and thank you so much!

But I want to apologize. I haven't been putting out anything for a while. I've been commenting and reading, but nothing ever comes as inspiration to write for BNHA/MHA anymore. I find the community is starting to become toxic in some places- not all, might I add, and I like to think you all are very mature fans with a great sense of humor with your comments. But here's where I start to get serious; I've been to books that ship Twice and Toga and Dabi and Deku.

You might be wondering; I ship some of those, what's wrong with it? Let me tell you what's wrong.

Those two ships- along with many others- are pedophilia. Twice is in his 30's, and Toga is 16. This is pedophilia. I'm sick and tired of seeing people justify these ships. Pedophilia is absolutely wrong- no matter how you phrase it. Pedo's are taking advantage of children who's brain has not fully developed yet, and it's not ok. Some people are pretty much supporting the idea of it. It's wrong. It's sickening. It's absolutely, undoubtedly illegal.

So, after seeing the worst of this fandom, as well as being uninspired; this book is discontinued until further notice. I'm sorry to all of you who requested amazing ideas and couldn't see the final product. I'm disappointed in myself for not completing your requests sooner. Each and every comment on this book I enjoyed reading; it made me smile knowing people enjoyed what I wrote. I'm sorry I had to cut that short. I hope you all enjoyed what I had done so far, and I hope you all may enjoy what I write- if I write- in the future.

This book might not end forever, but for now- this is goodbye.

Thank you all for reading.

Love,

Author