Chapter 8

Joyce POV:

Last night I slept not alot, but enough. I stood up and walk to me closet. I had packed everything already. I put on some comfy clothes and make myself a sandwich. I eat it quickly and walk with my bags out of my room. Devon came to me and hugged me. "It was nice to see you again." he said smiling and I nodded. I agreed. I needed this trip. I walk outside and see KITT arrive. I shift into my horse and take the bags into my mouth. I galloped away and I saw Damon looking at me. I galloped faster. I finally healed from that sprained ankle.

When I arrive home, I look at the forrest. I missed it. I opened my door and walked in. I put everything away and sit down on the sofa. I turn on the tv and zap around a bit. Nothing is on the tv. I walked outside and shifted into my horse. I trotted to the lake and drank a little water. When I look up, I see the reflection from KITT. Shit he followed me. I galloped away as fast as I could and went back. I saw Danger suddenly stand here. I neighed him to leave. I galloped away, and jumped over the little creek that was going here. I galloped like a racehorse, so I stretched my self as best as I could. When I saw that they were gone I went back to my cabin. Why the fuck they followed me? I shifted to my human form and walked inside. Before I know what happened, I get pushed against the wall, by no one less than Michael. I looked at him pissed. "Why you left?" he asked and I got out of his grip. "It was time for me to leave Michael. I would stay till yesterday. But that doesnt mean you can hunt me down." I yelled angered. I walk away from him. "Its that I saw KITT at the lake, otherwise I wasnt warned." I said and when he tries to touch me, I back away. "I want you to come back with me." he said and my eyes widened. "How about no?" I said and I calmed my horse. She was anxious. She was scared for Michael. "Joyce, Bonnie left last night with all her stuff. Im alone at home now." he said and he pinned me onto the wall again. "Michael, let go off me. My horse is even scared." I say warning. He stopped pushing me against the wall. Instead, he took my face in his hands. "What are you doing?!" I said warning. He looked into my eyes. "Im gonna do something I have wanted to do since our last kiss." he said and he kissed my lips. He cupped my cheek and pulled me carefully into his arms. Before I know, I kiss back. He smiled against my lips and kept kissing me. He picked me up and pit me down on the bed. He takes of my clothes and I take off his. Before I know we are making love several times. We stopped because I was tired. He rolled off me and took me in his arms. "Oh, Im so glad that I did this with you." he said and I looked at him. I bit my lip softly. "I was so dumb to choose Bonnie instead of you." he said and I put on my undergarments. I tried to put on my bra, but I couldnt close it. "Can you close it for me?" I asked and he nodded. He closed it and started to kiss my neck. I moaned softly and bit my lip. "Sorry babe, I just cant get enough of you." he said and he pulled me into his arms. He caressed my arm and I looked at him. He saw that and pecked my lips. He put on his boxer and I fell asleep quickly. I felt that Michael wraps his arms around me.

The next morning, I wake up alone. It looks like it was just a dream. I sighed softly and dressed me up. I walked to the kitchen and made myself breakfast. I look out of the window and see KITT standing there. Michael wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Goodmorning. Im sorry you had to wake up alone." he said and kissed my lips. The turned into a makeout session. I pulled away and took my breakfast with me. I sat down and Michael stole my cereal. "Michael, give back please." I said groaning. He didnt gave it back. "Fine, no kisses and hugs." I said and I took a new bowl with cereal and ate it. Lets see how long he can stay without me. Im glad that he still loves me, but I dont know what we are now. I will see that later.