Chapter 11

Joyce POV:

Its now half a year ago that I saw Michael for the last time. I miss him so much, so as my horse does. Im standing in the paddock, as always, when I see that the boys try to calm a dark bay stallion. He looks like Danger. When they tried to get him in the paddock, I saw that I wasnt him, sadly. I sigh. I have to save myself. Damon couldnt escape either. So we have to wait till they put us in our stables. The rest of the day was a bit boring, as always.

It became dark soon, so they put us in our stables. Then I see that someone had forgotten the light. It fell over, amd set the hay on fire. Oh shit. I shifted into my humanform, so as Damon did and we set the horses free. I opened the entrydoor and we shifted back. The rest of the horses galloped away. I checked for horses that we didnt saw, but they were all out. Me and Damon galloped away fast and stopped at a lake. We needed to drink. I mindlinked Damon my plan. He agreed with me. I galloped away bucking and jumping. Im free, finally.

After a three hour run, I gave Damon the sign. I hid myself close enough to see what Michael is gonna do. Damon neighed and reared and I saw Michael coming out of the house. He was surprised. Damon shifted back to human form. "Did you found your mother?" he asked and Damon shook his head. I saw his eyes fill up with tears. "Lets go back inside. Where have you been?!" he said and they walked inside. Then I came out of my hidingplace and saw Danger standing there. He was happy to see me. But I said he must be silent. I saw KITT standing and neighed and reared as high as I could. Then I saw Michael run out of the house. I jumped and bucked playfully. I saw his tears fall. I shifted back and I ran into his arms, crying. "Im so sorry Michael. I missed you so so much." I said crying, and hugged him tight. "Joyce, its okay. What happened? I missed you too." he said and he kissed my lips. My horse neighed in delight and I kissed back. Finally Im in his arms again. I pulled away. "When I was taking the run, I got captured. I couldnt escape Michael. Then I saw that they had Damon too. Together we broke free, because of a fire." I explained. He kissed me again. I kissed back passionately. I felt him smile. I pulled away softly. I held him tight. "I love you Michael. So.much." I said and I saw his eyes sparkle. "Joyce, I love you too. You dont know how hopeless I was without you." he said and we walked with our hands intertwined inside.

-----------------------------------------

Thats it for today.

I wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

/Casandra/