Chapter 13

Joyce POV:

The next day I woke up, with Michael still sleeping. He had a firm grip around me so I couldnt move. When I tried to, his grip went tighter. He chuckled low, and looked at me. "I dont want you to get out of the bed yet." he said with his raspy morningvoice. I smiled lightly and kissed his lips. "Please let me go, I have to pee." I said softly and he let go off me. I jumped off the bed and took a pee quickly. When I came back, I saw Michael sitting straight up. I sat down on the bed and put on some clothes. Michael came sitting down next to me and started to kiss my neck. I bit my lip, trying not to moan, but it was irresistable. A moan escaped my lips. I heard Michael chuckle and I stood up. "Babe stay. Please." he pleaded and he stepped out of the bed and pulled me in his bare chest. "Michael, I have stuff to do." I said softly and pecked his cheek. He shook his head. He didnt look happy. "You always have to do something Joyce. Were never together." he said and I pulled away from him. "Michael, I have a life. And the inportant things are my first priority." I said and walked away from him. "Fine, walk away!" he yelled. I flipped him off and walked downstairs. I need to cool off, so Im taking a run. I dont care what Michael thinks right now. He tries to reach me but I block our mindlink. Im too pissed to mindlink. I shift into my horse and gallop away, far into the forrest. I stop at the lake and look around. There are other horseshifters here, but the dont notice me. Good. The least I wanted to stay unnoticed. Then I hear hoofbeats and hear its Michael on Danger. Shit. I gallop away further, with him chasing after me. I was away so far that he was gone. Good. I needed time for me and my horse.

The rest of the day I was in the forrest, taking my time. Michael kept mindlinking me but I blocked it, still. I felt he was worried about me, and that he felt sorry for how he acted. Yeah right. Its always this way. I saw it became dark, and headed home. I easily trotted home, on my own speed. When I arrive at home I see that Michael is riding Danger again. When he sees me he jumps off Danger and sprints to me. I neighed and warned him not to come close. I shifted and saw Danger walking this way. "Joyce, you dont know how worried I was! Never do this again." he said pissed. I flinched at his reaction. My horse wasnt happy with this tone and she became to the surface. He saw it and gulped. "I needed time to calm myself. How stupid you are then, to chase me!" I spat with a venomous tone. When he wanted to come close, I stepped back. "Dont do this to me Joyce." he said, and I sighed. "You are the one who started Michael. That you dont have a life, fine. But I have my tasks. And if you dont understand that, then I dont know why I am still here." I spat, and walked past him. Im gonna sleep in the visitorsroom tonight, I cant have him next to me now. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. "Joyce, you arent going in this direction. Dont you dare to leave me." he said warning me. And that was it. Now he has a problem. "Im not a fucking possesion Michael. And if I dare? You cant stop me. And in fact, thats exactly what Im gonna do. Its betyer that we dont see eachother for a while." I say and I get some clothes. He wanted to stop me, by grabbing my arm. "Joyce, youre not gonna leave now." he said pleading. I pulled my arm away. "Yes I am. Have a nice night, WITHOUT ME." I yelled and I walked downstairs and outside. I shifted into my horse and galloped to my wooden cabin. This is what we need. A break from eachother. This cant continue. Im just one day back from my capture and he is claiming me like im a fuckin prize. I dont think so.