Chapter Two

Seriya P.O.V

I had just gotten to Shawna's and was having a blast. There were a lot more people than I thought there would be. There was probably a good fifty people already and the party just started. I hope that this doesn't turn into something the cops will need to shut down before midnight.

It was around 9:30 when Shawna announced that she had a surprise for us at 11:30. I wondered what the surprise could be.

"Hey. Want some?" Said a guy named Jeff.

"No you keep that." I said walking away. I had been offered drugs multiple times but refused each offer. I had a drink or two but nothing really much. After a while I started to feel a little odd and out of place. Shawna's friends were older than me by a year or more but it wasn't that. We all had roughly around the same kind of personality, I just wasn't that reckless.

After a few minutes I went down to the basement. Nobody was there because Shawna blocked off the basement and only certain people, maybe five, were allowed. I was one of those people. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I sat there and stared at the wall for a little while thinking about the last few days. That's when I started to cry. When I had managed to calm down somewhat I put in my headphones and started singing to The Mortician's Daughter by BVB. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Hey, you've been in there for a long time. Are you okay?" Asked a familiar voice. I remained quiet  hoping he would just leave. 'Why do you sound familiar' I thought to myself. After a few seconds I thought he left but then he spoke again. "I heard you crying. Do you want to talk about it. Please open the door. I promise I won't hurt you. I just want to talk". He sounded genuinely concerned and the wanting to know who that voice belonged to had finally gotten to me. I got up and walked to the door.  I opened it slightly and looked out. Extremely shocked at who I found on the other side.

"You're Andy Beirsack....." I said in a barely audible whisper.

"Yes I am. Can I come in?" He smiled slightly. I took a few steps farther into the bathroom letting him follow me. He closed the door behind him. I suddenly became conscious of  the fact that my make-up had probably run all over my face. 'Damn I must be a fucking mess' I thought looking away from Andy. Without a word he sat me down on the counter, grabbed a cloth, wet it, and started wiping the make-up off my face. Once he was done he lifted my chin so I would look him in the eyes.

"Want to tell me why a beautiful girl like you is crying alone in someone's bathroom on New Year's eve? " he said giving me a kind smile. I smiled back. How could I not?

"Well.... a few days ago I caught my boyfriend with another girl. He was supposed to be here tonight but.... you know.... and then I'm not into drugs and half the people up there are getting high... I just feel so alone. I would go home but that would be worse...." I trailed off tears brimming my eyes. He came over and gave me a tight hug. I found myself burying my face in his chest.

"Well he was a douchebag. Any guy that would cheat on a beautiful girl like you is a worthless piece of shit." He said as he rubbed my back. I looked up into his eyes. "Damn..." I thought out loud.

"What?" He said confused.

"Oh.... um.... I..." I got flustered. "Well I just love your eyes...." I knew I was blushing hard. He smiled and chuckled at my remark.

"Stay and hang out with me and the guys." He said releasing his hold on me.

"The guys are here too?..... Wait..... oh...." I finally realized what the surprise was. It all made sense.

"Yes we are the surprise sshhh." He said figuring out what I just put together in my head.

"Do you really want me to hang out with you guys?"

"Yes."

"Okay." He smiled and lead me out of the bathroom.

A.N hey guys! I decided to update today. I'm bored in History so why not :P I want to try and update everyday but because exams are coming up it might not happen. I'll try though.  I really don't know how I'm doing so please comment! Leave me ideas. I appreciate it!