Chapter Three

Andy's P.O.V

I led.... 'wow I don't even know her name' over to the main room where we found the guys sprawled out on the couch. "Hey I found a friend." I said as we approached.

"Damn... how'd you get this se---" Ashley said before Jinxx cut him off.

"Hey I'm Jinxx, he's CC, that rude guy over there is Mr. Ashley Purdy, that guy standing in the corner is Jake. I take it you've met Andy.... wait I didn't catch your name." He said smiling at her.

"Sryihhkfa" she mumbled looking awkward and embarrassed. 'She's so cute' wait what?

"Huh?" Jinxx said.

"What was that sexy?" Said Ashley making her blush and look away.

"Seriya." She kept looking at her shoes. I found it quite adorable.

Seriya's P.O.V

"Damn... hot name for a hot girl." Ashley said checking me out.

"Dude calm your dick." CC said looking at me apologetically.

"Hey come sit." Andy said taking my hand and leading me to the couch. Once I was seated he went to the other side of the room and picked up a guitar and came back to sit next to me. He starts to strum a very familiar tune. After a few seconds i new exactly what song. The Mortician's Daughter. I looked up silently questioning if he heard me before. He winked in reply. Very soon he started singing. 'Oh god his voice is so perfect ' I mentally started fangirling. As he sang I joined in knowing he wants me too.

Andy: bold
Seriya: italic
Both: both

I open my lungs dear
I sing this song at funerals... no rush.
These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.
A baby boy you've held so tightly,
This pain it visits almost nightly
Missing hotel beds, I feel your touch.

I will await dear, a patience of eternity, my crush.
A universe so still.
No rust.
No dust will ever grow on this frame,
One million years, and I will say your name.
I love you more than I can ever scream.

We booked our flight those years ago,
I said I loved you as I left you.
Regrets still haunt my hollow head,
But I promised you that I will see you again, again.

I sit here and smile dear.
I smile because I think of you and I blush.
These bleeding hollow dials, this fuss.
A fuss is made of miles and travel
Roadways are but stones and gravel.
A bleeding heart can conquer every crutch.

We booked our flight those years ago
You said you loved me as you left me.
Regrets still haunt your saddened head,
But I promised you that I will see you.

We booked our flight those years ago
I said I loved you as I left you
Regret's no longer in my head,
But I promised you and now I'm home again, again, again, I'm home again, again, again.

I'm home again.

By the time we ended we were staring into each other's eyes. It felt so perfect like there was no one else there.

"Wow you have a beautiful voice." Jinxx and CC said at the same time then stopping and staring at each other with a creeped out expression. "Don't do that!" Said Jinxx. I giggled and blushed.

"I heard you earlier. I wanted to hear you again. I love your voice." Andy said as he put the guitar down.

"Thanks." I said blushing harder.