Chapter Four

Seriya's P.O.V

The guys finally finished putting on their war paint. Andy came out first and walked over to me. 'Damn he is so hot and his eyes. I wonder what it would be like to have them looking at my---' "Why are you staring at me? Did I mess up my make-up?" Andy said snapping me put of my nasty thoughts. I quickly blushed and turned away.

"Oh.... I see... now what were you thinking?" He said smirking at me. He knew I was thinking about him.

"Oh nothing." I said looking away blushing harder. He sat next to me and leaned in close to my ear. "Tell me." He said in a seductive voice. I shivered. I was beginning to get flustered and his hand being on my thigh did not help.

"Just say it." I could barely keep still and he knew it.

"Hey are you gu---- um am I interrupting something?" Said Jinxx from behind us.

"Nope. We were just talking." He said giving me a sexy smirk and wink. 'Damn.... he is so.... god girl no. Stop. You just met him!'

"Okay well let's go." We got up and followed the guys upstairs.

"Feeling better?" Andy said coming up behind me and putting a hand at the small of my back. I could hear his smirk.

"Yeah..." I said not looking at him. We went around through the empty dining room so we could get behind the stage that was set up in the living room. Shawna's parents were loaded so when I say mansion party I'm not kidding. So this stage was not out of place. The guys snuck behind the black curtain and I followed their lead.

"Okay I'm gonna go join the crowd." I said looking at the guys.

"Okay hang out with you after babe?" Asked Ashley. I smiled and chuckled lightly.

"Only if you'd like."

"Yeah of course" CC said while the others nodded in agreement. I agreed to hang with them after and then went and joined the crowd.

"Where have you been?" Shawna said as I walked up to her.

"Around." I said nonchalantly.

"Okay well I need to go reveal the surprise." She said walking on to the stage.

"Hey fuckers! Ready for your surprise?!" People shouted in return. "Good. Now no need to thank me! Ready...." she went quite and so did the crowd. Everyone was anxious. "Black Veil Brides!!!" Everyone started cheering and chanting and screaming as BVB came onto the stage.

"Hey everyone! How you liking Shawna's party?" Andy spoke into his Mic everyone shouted. "Great let's get this started." He shouted.

They played Fallen Angels, Knives and Pens, Sweet Blasphemy, Perfect Weapon, and Die for you. Just before 12:00 they played New Year's Day a sneak peak to their new album Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Wild Ones. Midnight came and same with 2013.

A.N Hey sorry this chapter is really short but I'm busy with projects and presentations and other boring school stuff no one cares about. After exams and stuff this should get better. I'll lengthen the chapters. I might not update for the next few days to a week cuz of school--sorry-- but I'm trying. Please leave a comment if you have any questions or ideas for me (i might need it if i get writers block)