Chapter One

Seriya's P.O.V

It was December 28th when Shawna called. She invited me over to a party on New Years Eve. I loved Shawna, she was really cool and a good friend. I accepted her invitation and waited for the day to come.

It was just over a week into winter break and I was getting into my car on my way to my boyfriend Damen's house. He was in his second year of university while I was still in grade twelve (I know I know. Why is he dating you then? I'm not sure but he says it's because he loves me.)

I had just reached his place and had unlocked the door to his apartment. Being twenty he had his own place. He had no idea I was coming over. Once I unlocked the door and came inside. I heard a weird sound, kinda like a something falling. It came from his bedroom. I went down the short hall to check it out. As I opened the door I saw Damen, my Damen, with some stupid blonde bitch laying on top of him kissing the crap out of him. They must have heard when I entered because she flew off fast.

"What the fuck Damen?!!" I screamed at him. I was shocked yet pissed yet sad.

"Babe it's not what it looks like!"

"I can't believe you.... goodbye Damen" I said in barely a whisper. The girl hadn't said anything but she clearly looked shocked at what had happened. I couldn't do this anymore, not just stand here and pretend everything was fine. It wasn't. I have no idea what he's been doing at university. I just walked out and called my best friend Jordyn

"Hey Jordyn....no I'm not.... Damen.... no.... I'll explain later... yeah... can I come over?.... thanks hun." I was in my car and driving over to Jordyn's. As I reached her place I found her waiting for me by the door.

"Hey. C'mere." She wrapped me in a hug and told me to tell her everything. I told her the whole story.

"I understand what you mean by not knowing what he's been doing. I mean you saw him with Barbie over there. You have all the right to be mad." I slightly laughed when she call the blonde girl Barbie. I spent the rest of the night at her place just talking and eating ice cream and ignoring all the times Damen called me.

When I woke up in the morning I knew I had to go, it being 12:30 in the afternoon an all. I got up quietly and left Jordyn's house. I got in my car and went home.

It was weird living alone. Even though I turned eighteen not too long ago and was now legal to live by myself I didn't want to. My dad moved to another country for work last year leaving me with my uncle until I was old enough to live on my own and my mom had died in a car crash three years ago. It was difficult for both of us and I can't help but think that's why my dad left.

I got into the house and spent the next few days doing what I wanted to do most, cry. I had known that this would probably happen him being in university and all. It didn't take the sting away though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Year's Eve
Seriya P.O.V

It was the day of the party. I was supposed to bring Damen but it looks like that's not happening. I started getting ready for the party. Shawna had said the theme was dark and demonic 'dress goth ish' I thought. I got into my ripped black jeans, hanging chain metal belt, a tight Black Veil Brides top (them being my favourite band it seemed fitting) I straighten my black hair and started putting on my eyeliner. When I finished my make-up I put on my combat boots and grabbed my phone. I gave myself a once over in the mirror. Even though I was a light skinned girl I could pull off the goth look. 'Who said you needed to be pale' I thought. I went outside and got in my car and drove to Shawna's.

A.N. Hey sorry if this is horrible it's my first story. I'll do better. I find it's really short but the chapters will get longer I promise. I kind of got bored so I decided to make a fanfic don't judge. Please feel free to comment and tell me what you think.

P.S Damen is played by Benjamin Stone