Chapter Nine

A.N Hey everyone reading long time no see. Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've had some creative struggles. This chapter has been written and deleted many times. I tried but I'm sorry this chapter is going to suck. I revealed a little bit of Shawna's story in here (not sure if it'll make sense) anyway well.... enjoy I guess?

Shawna's P.O.V

We had just reached the hot spring and we all climbed out of the car. I was hoping to maybe get to talk to Seriya. I'd only mention Lana once before but I never mentioned her name or really explain what happened between us. She was probably confused about it.

We had just reached the spring and were sitting around talking. Ashley was talking to Lana about his tattoos while Seriya was talking to Andy about his song writing. I didn't know what the boys were up to until I saw one of them fall into the spring. Of course it was CC. We all started laughing. I then realized that Ashley had excused himself from his conversation with Lana just to push CC into the water. I just shook my head. Why did that seem so much like Ashley?

"Hey what you thinking about?" Andy asked from beside me. I hadn't even noticed that he had came up to me. I glanced up and saw Seriya trying to help CC out of the spring only to get pulled in herself. I couldn't help but laugh. They are lucky I thought about this place in advance and brought towels for if we went.

"Just life I guess. I haven't been here in so long. It's nice being back." I said quietly.

"It's nice here. Good call coming back. Oh god there goes Jinxx." He said laughing as Jinnx fell into the water.

"They are so lucky I brought towels," I said laughing.

"Shit I hope they didn't have their phones on them." He said.

"Oh shit. Hey what about your phones?!" I yelled out to them only to have Jake hold up all the phones. He took Ashley's and Lana's and walked over to me.

"You should probably put them all in your bag. Just in case." I took all the phones from him. Then took Andy's and put them into my bag. I got up and grabbed Andy's hand dragging him towards the spring. I went to push him in only to have him grab me by the waist and drag me in with him. Soon enough we were both laughing.

After a few minutes Jake, after refusing to get in the water, got dragged in by CC and Jinxx. It was all up to us to get Ashley and Lana  into the water. That didn't prove hard when Ashley picked up Lana dropping her into the water then jumping in after her. The spring was really warm, it being a hot spring, but it was also really big for a spring it was almost a large pond. Odd but awesome for times like this.

After a while everyone was at ease. Just wadding around splashing each other and talking. I heard a phone ringing. From the fact it was playing Knives and Pens I figured it was mine. I got out of the water and went for my bag. I got my phone out and looked at the caller ID Emily. 'Why was she calling me? It must be for the end of semester project coming up.'

"Hello?"

"Hi whore." Said the voice on the other line. It was clearly not Emily. Oh my fucking god Kara.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh I just called to let you know that everyone knows about your little obsession with me. Maybe you shouldn't come back. Everyone knows you're a little slut. What, are you up north fucking Seriya now too? Is she your new obsession? I bet she's easy to convince since Damen and all."

"Why are you such a fucking bitch? And no I'm not a fuck around like you. Why the fuck do you have Emily's phone?" I spat.

"Oh because Emily and Brandy are amazing together. She's really good with her tongue you know?"