Pyaar ka Ehsaas-2

Recap: Dev realizes that he loves Niha. She is unwell and comes back from Dev's party.

_______________________________

Sonakshi nestled beneath blankets, her cheeks flushed with fever and her eyes tired but surprised when she met with Dev's. "You came," she whispered, her voice fragile.

"Of course, You needed me. I had to come." Dev replied softly, sitting beside her.

He gently caressed her face and tucked a few strands behind her ear.

Her face is adorned with a smile, and she slightly opens her eyes only to see him in front of her.

"Tum apne neend mein smile kar rahi ho. Iska reason kab dogi mujhe?"

(You are smiling while you are asleep. When will you tell me the reason behind that smile?)

When she wakes up, she finds him gone. She cursed herself to dream about him in the early morning.

Meanwhile, Karthik entered her room to check on her.

"Di, how are you feeling now?"

Concern laced his voice.

"Di, are you going to college? So that I can inform the security."

Sonakshi still didn't respond to him.

He touched her forehead to check her temperature, and she came out of her revive.

"Haan. College? I am...going to...college."

She stammered and rushed into the bathroom to get ready.

Seeing her rambling, Karthik muttered to himself.

"Lagta hain iski bukhaar abhi tak utra nahi."

(Looks like her fever isn't down yet.)

Sonakshi looked at her reflection in the mirror and noticed her flushed cheeks. She knows that it isn't because of her fever.

"What happened to you, Niha? You are daydreaming of someone for first thing in the morning. This is so unlikely of you."

She scolded herself.

"Have you fallen in love? With Dev?"

She kept her hand on her heart and found it thumping loudly.

'Haan'(Yes)

Her inner voice replied.

'But, he... is my... frie..nd,I...love...De..v... How?'

She still didn't come to terms with the new fact she acknowledged.

'Why not? You feel safe around him. He evoke the hidden emotions inside you. For once, you feel happy when he is with you.'

Her inner self is reasoned.

'My past, I don't think....'

'Oh! Shut up. It's not about him, it's you who should first accept your

feelings.'

'What shall I do now?'

'Obviously. Confess to him.'

'Niha duniya mein bahut kam logon ko apna pyaar milta hain. You shouldn't loose your chance.'

Niha had a debate with herself and decided to confess to him. She gets ready for college. While leaving, her female security informed the events of last night, which she remembered in bits.

She tells her how Dev took care of her and gave her privacy while changing her clothes.

A smile crept on Niha's face, hearing his praises from her security Ira.