Chapter 1

"Harley, you're up!" a voice echoes from down the hall.
Making sure my leather corset is as tight as possible, I wipe the lint off of my pants and make my way to the entrance.
"Lights go out" by Fozzy begins to play and the heavy beat makes me want to strut down the ramp.
"Introducing from London, England, Harley!" the crowd cheered as I walked.
After I dry spell of matches I'm finally making my way to the top, who's the first to get in my way though? The song lyrics say it all 'you can look but you can't touch.'

Bellas.

"Introducing her competitor, Brie Bella, accompanied to the ring by Nicki!"

The match starts so quickly as Brie throws the first punch I run at the ropes and come back, but she hits me with a clothes line.
As I get up I see her gloating to her sister about the quick move, so I take the chance to drop kick her and pin her for the win.
As soon as the bell rings I slide out of the ring and run up the ramp, blowing a kiss to the Bellas.
Grabbing a mic I yell "it'll take more than that Brie. Watch your back." with a smirk.

Making my way to the dressing room I look at my phone for the time, but I walk it to what I thought was a wall.

"Princess. Good to see you."

"Hello Dean."