Chapter 1 : A Crush

A/N: remember to click on the video so you can hear beautiful music. Hope you would enjoy it with the story.💜💜💜Anpanman Piano

💜💜💜Anpanman Piano

(Third Person P.O.V.)
It was a normal school day, where all the students have to go to school and all the adults have to go to work. Y/N was not an exception. She wore her uniform without tucking her shirt into her skirt. Her black jacket was casually put on over her uniform and she wore her red converse high. She tied her hair up into a high ponytail and took her backpack and carried it on one shoulder. She unwrapped a lollipop a put it in her mouth as she was walking to school.

After a while, she arrived her classroom and she sat at the back of the classroom. She threw her bag on the floor. There was a boy, sitting next to her. He came to her side and said "Hi, doing well? Do you need a massage on your shoulders?" He was kinda passionate.

"Go away!"Y/N yelled as she slapped the boys hands off her shoulders.

"Sorry, I was trying to help..." the boy pouted his lips.

"I would rather you shut up and not move!"Y/N stared at the boy. She finished her lollipop and threw the stick into the bin.

"Y/N ahh you can't do this to me...I did mess up your plan but...I didn't mean that. You are the boss and can you please forgive me?" The boy knelt and begged. The girl ignored him and closed her eyes.

"Please forgive me." Jackson was acting cute as he was begging in front of her.

"Stop being cute! You know I don't like this!" Y/N yelled.

At the same time, the bell rang and it was time to have our first lesson. Everyone was getting ready.

(Y/N P.O.V.)
Hi! You are Y/N and you are a student. You are kind of the "bully"in this school. Everyone thinks that You are a naughty person and... they are not wrong. You are always the bad kid who gets into fights and have bad grades. Instead of saying your family doesn't care about you, You would rather say you don't have a family. Your dad left when you were 3 and your mum passed away 4 years ago because of cancer. And your grandparents weren't here. The only thing you can do is to earn your own money. You actually started helping people fight or do things that are risky to earn money in school. You sometimes get paid a lot. That may sound like a bad idea but that is the only way you can earn money.

By the way, the boy who begged was Jackson. He was your best mate. Yesterday, you got into a fight and there were 7 people against 2 of you. Jackson escaped and left you at the backstreet behind the school alley. You were basically alone with 7 men. Luckily, they weren't that strong and you did win them. However, there was a bruise left on your cheek bone. You don't know how long does it take to recover. But the problem is Jackson escaped and left you with 7 men! How ridiculous!

Back to reality~

It was history lesson, the most boring lesson. You were planning to sleep since the teacher didn't really care. You covered your face with a book and laid back on your chair. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. You didn't want to know who was it at first. As soon as you heard a deep voice, you were kinda curious.