Chapter 1

Zila, Fredbear and Plushtrap appeared in the blank. "What the heck are we doing here? Are we supposed to work on a crossover?" Plushtrap asked, stepping on right foot, repeating. "We are, Plushtrap. Since after Team 6: Past Life has been confirmed" Zila replied. "So, what should we do with our viewers and readers?" Fredbear asked, looking at the fourth wall. "I know one, there is-" Plushtrap was about to respond, then Fredbear interrupt. "UnderLust?" Plushtrap summoned a wooded hammer, bash it at Fredbear's head, nothing happen. "NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THOSE SINNERS!" Plushtrap angrily replied. "What about Undertail?" Fredbear asked, begins laughing as Plushtrap chased him with a chainsaw. "I WILL NEVER LET GRETEL PUT LEMONADES INTO STORIES! SHE IS 15! FOR BLAZES SAKE!" Plushtrap shouted in rage, chasing Fredbear. Zila stood there, then looked at the fourth wall. "Well, at least my brothers are out of the way, since there is one story I have chosen, but a version of Five Nights at Undertale, by a good friend @Awesome1o2. So, this story is an UnderFell version. Never heard of UnderFell? Oh, don't worry, I'll explain. UnderFell is when things are more evil, abusive, and merciless than original, but not always, there's still kindness in there, they're just tunsdere type" Zila explained, giggled as she summoned a book in red, the cover has a little boy and a teenage boy, the little boy was in black T-shirt with two grey lines, he has blue eyes and brown hair, having a golden teddy bear on his head with a purple bow and top hat. For the teenage one, wearing a grey T-shirt, holding a mask of a pirate fox, they seems to be having fun in a party area. "The cover may not have any UF or Elizabeth in it, but don't worry, you'll see her! Including the UF Charaters. So, why not go down to history of the story, shall we?" Zila replied, opening the book. 

____________________________________________________

Long ago, two kinds rules the earth: Humans and Monsters.

But the Amity and Honour, gone horribly wrong.

Monsters went against humanity with no mercy, no humans knew why.

They battle friend against friend, while the battle goes on, Humanity summoned seven powerful wizards to forbid their betrayed kind.

They form a magic spell of sending Monsters beneath Mount Ebott, inventing a barrier to block their exit.

After years went by, Legend says hikers, explorers and others who traveled to the mountain...never seems to return.

______________________________________________________

Daniel read the sign of the Cities' golden sign of the statue known as seven wizards who saved humanity from monstrosity, he held his teddy bear known to be Fredbear as Daniel finish reading the sign. Daniel looked at the statues, seeing it brave as ever. Daniel desires to be brave, but nightmares always appeared every time he close his little eyes, causing breakdowns to him almost every morning. Daniel stroll off, heading to plan of stealing food, it was his first time but needed food for him and his siblings, but matters for worse, they're orphans! They do have parents, but things went bad for the family, over some family business, Daniel doesn't know, all he know that their parents gets into violent fights, which made him and his siblings ran away from the house and live homeless. Daniel remembers the face of his nightmares, robotic figures with sharp claws and teeth to scratch and bite he must face. He knew their names but reminding them would retell Michael's friends. They were great friends with his older brother: Michael, but they were secretly bullying him, and Michael knew, but joined in. Daniel find Elizabeth near the toy shop, she has blond long hair, a red bow on her right side of hair, wearing a pink top and a blue skirt, the colour of her eyes were green as a leaf. She turn her head, looked at Daniel. "Hey Dan!" Elizabeth cheered, running over to Daniel, giving him a hug. Daniel smiled for having a little sister, that cared for him. "Hey cry-baby!~" Someone called, Daniel trembled as he look at the person. It was the blue shirt, carrying a chicken mask, known to be Chica, his name was Anissa, not just her, with two teenagers boys with her, one with green shirt carried a bear mask, called Freddy, named Wilson and a red shirt with a bunny mask, known to be Bonnie, named Jacob. "There he is! The boy who goes on their knees and cry!" Wilson said. "You leave Daniel alone!" Elizabeth shouted, in cuteness. "Oooh!~ Did Daniel got a girlfriend?~" Jacob replied, laughing with the others. Daniel grab Elizabeth's hand, walking away from the bullies. "Ignore them, Daniel. I know you're no cry baby!" Elizabeth replied, using positivity to effect Daniel, it didn't work. Daniel's thoughts of the bullies as his nightmare...including Michael.