Chapter 2

Ring! Ring!ring!

Becky's phone rang and she groan. She reached over to her bedside table to get her phone but instead fell on the floor. "ow" she said as she rubbed her head. She got her phone and answered it. "hello " she said. "hi Becky!" Becky heard someone say through the phone. "Paige?" she asked. "yea, it's me". "oh hi Paige, what's up? "she asked again.

" so me and charlotte are going to the mall later, because tonight is a party at the beach and since your back for the summer, we wanted to know if you wanted to join? "Paige said. "you know how I feel about partys!" Becky complained. "please Rebecca, it will be fun " Paige complained back. "Fine" she gave up because she was tired.

She put the phone down and went to the shower and got out after a few minutes. She clawed threw her closet and found black ripped jeans, gray loose top ,with a dark peppermint green jacket over, with black snickers. And put her hair in a messy bun and put on some mascara.

When she finished she went to downstairs to her mom who was making breakfast. "morning mom, don't worry about making me breakfast, because I'm going out with charlotte and paige" she told her mom. "OK hunny, your dad will be home at 11 pm tonight, his working a little late" she replied. "well, bye mom, the girls should be here any minute now" Rebecca said as she opened the front door. "Bye, enjoy" she said. "oh before I go, I'm also going to a party tonight" Becky said again. "just make sure you home before your father is" Monica said. "OK bye mom".

Becky went outside and sat down if the front steps and waited for her friends. Dean could see her from the farm house. He smiled to himself.

"hey Rebecca! "someone shouted, which made Becky jump a little. She looked to her left and saw Seth standing on his front porch. 'Agh' Becky groaned in her head. She then just showed the peace sign and smiled. Then went back to her phone, when she heard a car come. So she looked up and saw her two friends, who where getting out the car. The two saw Becky and ran up to her. "Becky! "  charlotte and Paige screamed. "Paige! charlotte!"becky yelled back." check it out "charlotte said as she held out her left hand." oh my God, is that a  engagement ring! "Becky squealed. Dean looked at the blonde hair women and black hair women and quickly recognized them. He knew the blonde was Roman's (his best friend) fiancèe, charlotte and the black hair girl was Paige, Charlotte's friend.

"the ring is so pretty, who's the lucky guy? "Becky asked. "you remember roman" charlotte said. "yea, you were dating him when I left" Becky raised an eyebrow. "well we not dating anymore because he engaged to me" charlotte giggled a little.

"I'm so happy for you, and you Paige, any new guys "Becky turned to Paige." nah, but I do own a video game store " Paige smiled proudly "and you, any news? " Paige asked Rebecca. "um, not really..." Becky said. "hi Becca!charlotte! Paige! " Becky, charlotte and Paige heard someone say so they looked behind them. "oh its dean" Becky smiled "hey Dean!" she lifted her hand high in the air and waved. Dean waved back. Charlotte and Paige looked at each other then at dean, and waved slightly.

The girls soon got into Charlotte's car and left. "you know dean?" Paige asked. "yea, yesterday he helped me find arrow's gear,how do you know him?" Becky asked. "oh his Romans friend" charlotte smiled but it quickly turned back into a serious face. "but you stay away from him Rebecca" Paige looked at her sternly. "yea, that guy is total trouble" charlotte added. "why does everyone say his trouble? He seems fine " Becky sighed. "the guy has been to juvenile, because of robbing a bank and he was only 15. He lies, he manipulates people into giving him things. He steals cars, and in the act of stealing a car he smashed into your dad's car with his stolen one. That guy does drugs and smokes" Paige replied. " he sounds like trouble, but maybe he just needs someone to be there for him, I don't know a friend he can trust" Becky complained. "he has roman" charlotte told her. "true, but he needs someone to bring him into the right direction" Becky sighed.