Chapter 4

Becky woke up to her alarm ringing. It was 3:30 am. She quickly jumped up and got dressed into light blue jeans and white hoodie, with a pair of black vans sneakers. She got her suitcase out from the top of her cupboard and packed cloths, a hair brush, tooth brush, other needed things. She looked at her watch and it was 4:50am, so she quickly run down stairs with her things and wrote a note saying :I have left, don't worry I'm OK ~Rebecca. She finished and walked to the front door and snuck out. She quickly gave arrow some food and walked to the grass where dean was waiting patiently. "ready to go? " dean asked picking up his suitcase and took her suitcase. "ready" she smiled. They walked to his car and got in. They drove down to the airport.

They got out the car and walked in and got their tickets. Both walked to into the airplane to Paris and sat down in their arranged seats. Becky sat by the window and next to her was dean. "thanks for this" Becky said as she looked at him with a huge smile. He smiled back at her and becky felt this flutter in her heart.

Ring ring. Becky looked at her phone to see it was Alexa. So she answered. "hey lexi" Becky said. "hey Becca, so I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to the park later? Liv, Paige, charlotte, sasha and Bayley are going to be there " Alexa said over the phone. "ah... I can't really come... I'm leaving for a while because of... Of... College, they said I have to do this trip" Becky said uncomfortably. "oh... Where are you?" Alexa asked skeptically. "oh, um.... Australia... Yea Australia" Becky said, trying to think of an excuse. "ok, then, enjoy your little trip, bye" Alexa said. "Bye" Becky put the phone down.

"please buckle your seat belts as we prepare for lift off, it's currently 6am we will be in Paris soon"they heard the intercom say. They buckled up and got comfortable." how long will it take to get to Paris from Las Angeles? "Becky asked looking at her watch . "about 11 hours or so " dean replied.

After a few hours Becky had fallen asleep and her head was on dean's shoulder. He carefully took a blanket and put it on her and then made sure she was comfy. After a few minutes dean had also fallen asleep.

***

Dean woke up and saw it was around 1  in the afternoon. He looked to his left to see Becky still sleeping on his shoulder. A smile appeared on his face. "five hours until Paris" he whispered to himself. He felt Becky move and looked down to see her eyes flicker open. "what time is it?" she said putting her head up and yawning. "around 1 in the afternoon" he said. "OK, I'm gonna go to the bathroom and change up a bit, I heard it's gonna be cold in Paris" Becky said taking her duffle bag and walked to the bathroom.

She put on a clean pair of dark blue jeans, then but on a red long sleeve shirt with a brown throw over. And but on black ankle high boots and put her now brown hair in a messy bun. She put on minor makeup made her why back to Dean, who was wearing jeans and a hoodie. Dean smiled when he saw her approach . and she sat down.

"you look nice "he complimented." thanks "she said as she smiled back.after about 5 hours of flying, they had landed in Paris.

"let's first find a hotel, then let's go get dinner, because it is pretty late" dean told her and she nodded. "hey check it out" dean said pointing to the Eiffle tower. "wow it's so much more bigger in person" Becky laughed. They started walking down a street and found a hotel, so they walked in. "I took some money I put in my account with" Becky told him. "I also brought money I got from my dad, so I'll pay for the hotel.... How long are we staying here again? " dean asked. "maybe let's stay here for a week... And don't worry I can also pay" Becky replied.

"no I'll pay "dean said

They walked to the front desk. "ah... Bonjour...." Dean said and the women also replied with 'Bonjour', Becky wanted to laugh. "um... I don't speak French, what should I say? " Dean whispered to Becky, and she snorted. "let me handle this" Becky said.

"hello Miss, can I please book a hotel room with two bedrooms for the week please "Rebecca said happily . "good evening, can I please see your ID?" the women behind the desk asked. Dean stood there in disbelief as Becky spoke to this women. Becky handed her ID and Dean also handed his. "ok, that will be 150 euros" the women told them. Dean took out the cash from his bag and payed. He still had a huge bundle of cash left so he put it back in his bag, Becky was a bit shocked.

"ok your room is, room 74 " the women said handing Becky the keys. They thanked her and walked off. "how did you know that she's english?" dean asked and his question made Becky laugh. "well the people that was in front of us spoke English to her, and English is a national language, you should pay more attention. And stop eating croissants " Becky replied laughing .  "but croissants are delicious... Here taste" he said breaking a piece of it off and gave it to her. "ok, it's delicious, I'll give you that but lay off the carbs" she joked. "whatever, this is our hotel room" dean said. He took the keys from Rebecca and opened up the door letting her in first.

🗼To be continued ☄️

【~♪・°・♪~