Chapter 8

Dean woke up at 3 AM to the sound of screaming and crying. He quickly shot up and ran to Rebecca's room, to see her crying in her sleep, and she was turning and toosing around uncomfortably. He rushed to her side "hey Rebecca... Bex, wake up" he whisper shouted and patted her. Her watery red eyes opened quickly, she looked up and saw dean, "dean!" she yelled hopelessly and she grabbed his shirt. "what's wrong Becca? " he asked worriedly and sat on the side of the bed and she cried. "dean... Help me" she whispered and she held dean's arm. "what must I help with? " he asked sympathetically and brushed the hair away from her face. "the pain" she sobbed. "where does it hurt" he asked as he held her small fragile hand. She held her hand on her heart showing that her heart hurt "here" she said simply. Dean didn't know what to do so picked her up and held her like a baby in her arms as he sat on the bed. Rebecca layed on his lap and hide her face in in his shirt, he rocked her back and forth not caring about his shirt that was getting wet from Becky's tears. "shh, it ok Rebecca, I've got you" dean whispered and rested his head on hers and she moved closer to him and held tightly on his shirt. Becky's cried and cried and cried letting all the pain, stress and anxiety out, Dean just kept rocking back and forth, "I'll fight for you" he said in a whisper, although he didn't know why she was crying, he wanted to protect her, fight for her and keep her safe.

After an hour or two, Rebecca had fallen asleep. Dean stood up and tried to put her back in her bed but she held tightly on his shirt, so dean took a blanket carefully, not to wake her up, and walked to the living area and sat on the couch and put the blanket over her and turned the TV on and decided to watch WWE. Batista and Kane where having a match. After awhile dean had also fallen asleep

It was about 7 am in the morning and Dean had woken up. He looked down to see Rebecca sleeping with her head on his lap. A smile formed on his lips, he carefully lifted her head and got up and walked to the kitchen. Dean looked in the fridge and saw eggs, milk and orange juice. He also found bread in the kitchen cupboard. So he mixed the milk and eggs and put a frying pan on the stove. He dipped the bread in mixed milk and eggs and put it on the frying pan making French toast. Once he had finished making it, he walked back to the lounge to see Rebecca awake.

"morning here's some French toast "he said giving her the plate." what, happened?why am I in the living room? Thanks for the food "she asked yawning." well, I'm not really sure what happened... I think you had a nightmare-"he said but got interrupted. "oh... Now I remember" she said and as the memories of last night came back she blushed out of embarrassment. "wanna tell me why you were crying?" he asked looking at her with sympathy. "later" she said as she looked down. "well I'll leave you too have your breakfast... I'll so long go run you a warm bath" he said getting you. "hey Dean" Becky said getting his attention. "yes Bex". "thank you for everything "she said with a sad but real smile. "your welcome" see patted her shoulder and left.

After about an hour both Becky and Dean had gotten dressed. "what we doing today?" dean asked. "how about something relaxing... A picnic?" she said with a smile. "sure" he said and the two got their needed things and walked out. They went to a bakery and bought a few pastries and foods. Once they were done they walked to the Eiffle tower and layed out a blanket and packed out the few foods and drinks.

"about last night.... I should tell you why I was crying.... "she said looking down, Dean looked at her with curiosity. "I had a dream about my past.... When I was very young my parents started fighting with each other not just verbally, physically also.... On day when I was 15, I had come home from school, and I heard my parents fighting" Becky began saying and tears started tearing up, "I heard glass break so I went to see if everything was ok... I saw my dad holding my mom by her collar, and her head was burst open and bleeding. That's where her scare on her for head can from. He had smashed her head into the glass door. I then yelled at him 'what are you doing to her, leave her alone ' and he looked at me as said 'your slut of a mom, is having a fucking affair'. I was shocked but I understand why she had an affair, my dad is cruel and evil. So I yelled to him 'leave her alone, mom did it because she wanted to feel loved for once' so after I said that, he dropped my mom and walked to me and said 'if you don't want me to hurt her, I'll hurt you' he then pounched me in my stomach and I feel to the floor...... Next thing I know.... He began to... H-h... "she said but hiccuped as she sobbed, Dean rubbed the small of her back and held her close." he began to.... R-r... Rape me "she was crying full blow at this point. Dean was shocked but he felt her hurt.

" shhh.... It's ok Rebecca "dean said," I also had a rough childhood... When I was 11 my mom and dad had another child, they called him, Joey. My parents were drunk alcoholics, so I had to act like a father figure for Joey but I wasn't really, that good of a 'parent' to him,i was still to young to look after him. So one day my dad started fighting with my mom, and this time it was worse than before, I was 14 and Joey was 3. So I took Joey and ran out the house and decided to take him to the ice cream store down the street. And you know a gunshot can make a loud noise. So I heard a gun shot, so I began to worry and I didn't want Joey to be in danger if there is a killer somewhere maybe. But the Joey ran out the shop into the street so, I ran out to stop him, but it was to late, a car had... H-hit Joey "dean said and began to cry, Becky was the one holding him this time," I held his lifeless body in my arms and walked home hoping my parents had stopped fighting. But there were police outside. I decided to hide behind a tree, I saw them walk out with a stretcher bed and my mom layed dead there, and my dad walked out handcuffed. So I knew he had shot her. I ran away, I still held Joey in my arms, so I walked to the forest and I buried him there..... I started stealing, and on one occasion the police caught me, so they sent me to a orphanage, but I ran away... And continued stealing, I went to juvenile for a few months and once I was out of continued to steal. But then it went from stealing a chocolate bar, to cloths, to cars, to a bank. One day I had the bright idea to steal another car and then I got into a car accident and I so happen to ride into your dad.... Now here I am.... I just don't want to turn into my dad.... And murder .... I already murdered someone...Joey "he said as tears streamed down his face." it's ok dean.... You didn't murder Joey, he did it himself... And I'll stay with you.... And lead you the right way "she said and hugged him. And he hugged back.