Chapter 5

A/N:yes I know it's summer in America so it would be summer in Paris also (I think). But I'm changing it a bit. It's going to be autumn in Paris and it will still be summer in America. It's just a fanfiction so it doesn't really matter, I guess

"you can choose what room you want first" dean said to her as he walked into the small hotel room, that consisted of a bathroom and shower, living room, tiny kitchen and two bedrooms. Becky walked into the one room the was filled with a double bed that has white bedding on with light blue and white pillows, a bed side table, a small closet that was white, a normal sized window, which looked out at the Eiffle tower, that had light blue curtains, and a small white dressing table that was decorated with light blue pencil holder that held a few pens and pencils,and a mirror. The walls where painted white and the room smelt of roses.

She then walked into the room next to the blue and white one. It was exactly like the other one, just instead of blue it was grey and the bed was also a double bed, the window also looked out at the Eiffle Tower, and the room smelt of vanilla.

"I'll take the blue one "she smiled as she walked in the room decorated in white and blue. She put her duffle and big bag on the bed and walk out, "thank you, for letting me choose first" she said as she walk into grey room, that Dean was in. "no problem" he turned around and smiled at Becky who was leaning on the door frame also smiling. Just the both dean and Rebecca's stomach grumbled signaling that they were both starving, "our stomachs have spoken let's go and find a restaurant" dean laughed and so did Becky.

They walked out the hotel into the cold Paris air. "there's a restaurant down the street" Rebecca said as she pointed her finger down the street to a restaurant. Dean smiled and the two walked down the street and soon arrived at the warm restaurant that smelt delicious. They sat down at a table for two. "bonjour voici votes menu "a tall women with black hair that was in a ponytail said. Becky and Dean looked at the waitress than at each other in total confusion. "Ahh" dean began, "I want food...." he finished off. Becky snorted at his line. "oh sorry, I thought you where French, what I said was. Hello, here's your menus" the waitress apologiesed and handed them the menus and walked away.

Becky looked at the menu and squinted her eyes as she read it. "Platé a..." Becky began, "platé.... I don't understand this" she said to Dean who also looked confused. "it's in French... Ok, here's lesson one off been reckless and spontaneous" he began and held up one finger, signaling it was lesson one, "just pick anything off the menu, even if you don't understand" he smiled. "no! What if I get something disgusting?" she said in a voice of disbelief and a bit of laughter. "yes, it's all about been reckless and spontaneous. Just take the risk, what harm can it do?" dean laughed and continued to look at the menu. "fine" she said and sighed. The waitress soon came back.

"have you guys decided on your food yet? "she asked. Becky looked at Dean then at the menu, she then looked at Dean again who began to speak " I'll take this one "he said pointing to a meal, because he could not pronounce the French word." um... I'll take the p-platé aú pou-pouleť "Rebecca said trying to say the French word but couldn't pronounce it properly as she pointed to the meal, and her pronunciation made dean laugh, but she shot him a glare, which made him laugh harder. "I'll be back with your order" the waitress smiled sweetly and walked off

After awhile the waitress came back and gave them their food and walked off again. Becky looked at her plate and was happy with what she reserved, it was a chicken meal. She then looked up at Dean who was pocking at his food with a fork, Becky then looked at his plate and laughed. "what the hell is this? ... Raw meat and salad?" dean continued to pock at it. "seems the spontaneous gods didn't work in your favor" Becky said laughing and Dean was the one glaring at her this time, "here you can share with me, I won't be able to eat all this chicken by myself" Becky said again and moved his plate out the way and put hers in the center of the table. "thanks! "he said not wasting another second to begin to eat. Becky laughed softly and ate her share.

"this chicken is delicious!" Rebecca said as her eyes widened and her mouth watered to the taste. "I know, it's delicious!" dean replied with food in his mouth, spitting a few pieces of chicken everywhere. "don't speak with your mouth full" Becky laughed and playfully punched his arm, and he also laughed. "isn't it weird, we only knew each other for like a few days, now here we are on a trip together, teaching each other how to be spontaneous and conventional " Becky said with a smile. "yea it is pretty weird... And what is conventional?" dean asked not knowing the meaning

"it's an adjective, it means normal or ordinary, it can be a behavior, or taste "Rebecca said trying to make it sound as simple as possible. "ok.... So your teaching me how to be ordinary?" he raised a brow. "kind of.... But not exactly, you will still be your self but more decent, if I can say it like that" she smiled. He smiled back.

Later they had finished their food and Dean started to talk "so are we going to just walk out or run out?" he asked. "No where doing neither, this is lesson one in been conventional...  We're not stealing this" she said sternly. "b-but spontaneousness" he said in disbelief. "no, we already had a lesson in spontaneous and reckless... Now it's my lesson... But don't worry I'll pay " she said opening her duffle bag. "fine, but I'm paying plus I already have a lot of money on me" he said with a sigh. "OK... Where did you even get all that money?" she asked, and saw dean frown and look off into the distance, which made her realise it was a sensitive topic. "another story for another time" he simply said.

They finished up and got back to the hotel. Becky took a shower first and put on fluffy warm pajamas. Dean then got in the shower and while he was in there Becky went and sat on the couch and watched WWE wrestling where Ric flair and Shawn Michaels. She had become aware that her friend charlotte was the daughter of Ric flair, so Becky had gone to many live shows. She then fell asleep. Dean walked out off the bathroom in sweat pants and a t-shirt. He saw the TV playing and walked there to find Rebecca fast asleep on the couch, he smiled to himself and walked over to Rebecca's side and tapped her. "Rebecca" he whispered, but got no response from the sleeping beauty "Becca" he said a bit louder and shook her. But the women didn't wake up, she just made a small groan. Dean sighed and scratched the back of his neck knowing he would have to carry her to the room or he could just leave her here but the couch could hurt her body. He turned and looked at the TV to see Shawn pinning down Ric and taking the title. He personally loved wrestling, he especially admired the undertaker, so he figured that Becky probably also liked wrestling.

He turned the TV off and turned to face Rebecca again. He sighed again and picked her up bridal style she moved her hand to dean's should and held her head close to his chest while she was sleeping. Dean smiled but also felt his cheeks heat up a bit. We layed her in the bed and made sure the woman was comfortable. Becky smiled in her sleep. Dean smiled again to himself and walked out the room closing the door behind him. He then went to his room and went to bed.

°・・・°・・・°