Chapter 10

Dean and Rebecca had spent the day packing and riding the plane. It was 9AM in the morning and becky and Dean were currently walking into the farm house.

"you ready? "dean asked. "not really, but I gotta do it" Rebecca said with a loud sigh. "do you want me to walk in with you?" he asked her again and looked down at her. "no it's ok, you go to the barn and pack your stuff and load up the horse trailer, I'll go get arrow and bring him to the trailer then go inside and pack my stuff, have a little yelling ceremony with my parents , then we'll meet up by your truck and go" Becky said clapping her hands together "let's do this" she started walking towards the stables and Dean went to the truck to load the trailer. Becky had finished getting Arrow ready and led him to the trailer that Dean was attaching to the truck. They loaded up Arrow and becky sighed as she made her way to the house.

She opened the door quietly and walked in, she silently made her way upstairs and went to her some. She took out suitcases and started packing things as quick as lighting. After about 10 minutes she was done and walked in down stairs. "Rebecca is that you!!" she heard her dad yell. "shit! " Becky whisper shouted. "where the hell where you, you little slut!!?" he shouted and marched up to her. "I was in Paris" Becky said simply and walked to the door. "where the hell are you going?!" he yelled again and grabbed her by her arm. "I'm leaving, so I can be far away from you" Rebecca said looking him straight in the eye. "where is this coming from!? This is my house your under my roof so respect me!!" he said slamming her against the wall but she slipped out from his grip. "I don't want to be under your roof, that's why I'm leaving. And all my life I spent it living for you guys, not for me, you. And I'm done! "Rebecca said as she marched for the door. "you come back here, you little bitch!! " Andrew shouted and hit her across the face. "what's happening here.... Rebecca!" Monica came from the kitchen. "I'm leaving!!" Becky said, but Andrew grabbed her wrist. "your not going anywhere!!" her dad yelled tightening his grip on her wrist. "after what you did to me Afew years ago, I don't want to be near you. You stole something from me, that I'll never get back. You stole my fucking innocence!!"Rebecca yelled and slapped her dad across the face, that he let go of her wrist she quickly made her way to the door and stormed out "I'm so done" she said as she walked to dean's truck. "Becky, where are you going" her mom yelled as she and her husband ran out after Becky, and they quickly noticed her going to dean's truck where dean was sitting in the driver seat waiting for Rebecca. "don't tell me your going with that dick!?" Andrew yelled. "his not a dick, put a condom on her head because your the dick around here so dress like one" Rebecca said as she climbed into the passenger seat, "let's go" she whispered. "nice comeback" dean said and they high fived. "you little bitch!!! " her dad yelled as dean and becky rode off with arrow in the horse transport trailer.

After about an hour of driving Becky had calmed down. "well at least I have my parents off my back now" Becky said and smiled at Dean. "and we are finally getting away from all the chaos" dean laughed. Dean looked at becky and smiled to himself "hey... Ahh Rebecca...." dean said getting her attention. "yeah" she looked at him. "so I know I've only known you for a few days but.... I.. I think I've fallen... In love with you" he said which made Rebecca shocked but her heart softened. "I think I... Fallen in love with you too" she said and looked down blushing.

Dean pulled the car over on the pavement, Becky looked at him. "why'd ya stop?" she asked. "so I can do this" dean said and leaned over, and both shared their first passionate kiss

After a few years

Becky and Dean had moved to the small cottage in the middle of the big forest. Becky wrote books and as for Dean he became a dog trainer for the police academy. They had also gotten married and had a baby boy they called Joey, in remembrance of dean's dead brother.

Becky and her mom had gotten really close and for Andrew he died from a heart attack. They had also been in contact with Yolanda.

Dean had forgiven his dad, and they had become really close, and becky and Dean would regularly take Joey to the prison to see his grandfather.

The two also where still great friends with their group.