Sir Prize

-YOUR POINT OF VIEW-

(y/c) - your choice

"Where do you think this ones hiding at?",I asked motioning a hand to leave the eerie building "I'd suppose he's a regular at Eve's Garden" Jack said walking out with an icy (winter blast) hand. "Eve's Garden?" I questioned while raising a brow "Yea, either that or Sir Prize", "Sure does sound like him" I asked walking into the most //used to be// visited casino of Rapture. I stopped and heard two people, most likely splicers, arguing downstairs about money or some something, even though the whole cities gone to hell already. I put a hand to Jack's chest stopping him from killing these two idiots... ,because I wanted to do it. I snuck my way down to at least the middle of the stairs and readied my (y/c) plasmid  with a confident feeling I attempted a quiet step downstairs, but slipped on a vodka bottle and landed flat on my ass. I stood up, used my plasmid, grabbed a near by pistol on the floor and defended myself against the two.

-THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW-

 Jack smirked watching her sneak down the stairs ,until a he heard a loud thud and ran over there. After getting down the stairs, luckly he found that she had already deafeted the both of them in the blink of an eye. "No sign of Hector here" she said with a sigh "Looks like its the Garden then" he finished while grabbing a needle full of eve on a nearby counter and tossing it to her. She twisted the bulky part of the needle trying to unscrew it and get a drink, then caught him staring with a tilted head "I-I dont like needles" she said shaking at the thought of it. "I dont like killing crazy people all the time, but it is what is" he answered with a shrug she looked down knowing he was right and tightened her grip on the needle and- dropped it with a disappointed face. Jack quickly walked over, picked it up, and looked to you. She looked back as he lightly grabbed her small wrist and asked "Mind if i helped?" she looked up //since hes a little more inches taller than you// and shook her head.

-YOUR POINT OF VIEW-

I put on a puzzled look by whatever his definition of help was. He slowly leaned forward as I closed my eyes, feeling his soft lips press against mine made me not even notice the cold feeling that entered my veins. He broke from the kiss and smiled at me, with a sneaky child-like look in his eyes.