Chapter 1~Flying Amidst the Storm

~Tails' PoV~
   'Argghhh! How dare he say that!' I thought angrily. 'Doesn't he understand how much I've missed her? I just need to get away for awhile.' I look at my map and realize that I'm above Mystic Jungle.

  Suddenly, a bolt of lightning struck near my plane and I yelp. A second later, it dumps on me, soaking me to the bone.

   'Maybe I should go back...' I plan. 'But after the storm's over.'

~???'s PoV~
   'Target Sighted. Locking On. Target Aquirred. Firing.'

~Tails' PoV~
   Suddenly, something hits my plane, right on the wing, I feel an excruciating pain in one of my tails as I attempt to recover from my nosedive. The last thing I see is the jungle canopy enveloping me and the Tornado.

~Sonic's PoV~
   'Why? Why? Why did I make a big deal over something so stupid!' I scold myself. I glance at the little seedling.

   "Tails still isn't back yet. Guess I'll care for you untill he gets back." I say, picking up the little watering can.

   (Timeskip)

   I bolt upwards as an ear-shredding alarm screams out. With intense dread, I glance at the source: my comunicator. T
My heart skips 10 beats as I stare dumbly at the strobing amber light.

   Finally, I come to my senses and rush in the direction the GPS is leading me in. That amber light should only go off under one circumstance.

   If Tails' plane has gone down and he's unconscious.