Chapter 6~Recovery

~Sonic's PoV~
   I hated how helpless my buddy was now. I swiftly commed everyone, except Amy, to come to my house. Just like when we had found my other two sibs with amnesia, together we would help Tails.

   When they arrive, Tails is fast asleep in his bedroom. I watch as Cream, Cheese & Crackers(I couldn't resist making another Chao named this), Shadow, Rouge, Knuckles, Vanilla, Sonia, Manic, Silver, Blaze, Charmy, Espio & Vector all settle down(Vector & Shadow lean against two of the walls, Silver & Charmy float, Rouge hangs upside down from the ceiling fixture, everyone else sits on the floor). I go upstairs and wake up Tails.

   "Tails, let's go downstairs. We some guests over. I'll carry you to the couch." I say, as he opens his eyes. They're still blue, but his pupils are now white. I pick him up and begin walking down the hallway.

   "Okay... Who's there?" He asked, lifting his head untill his muzzle brushes mine.

   "The whole gang except Amy. Vanilla, Cream, Cheese & Crackers, are also here." I say, walking down the steps.

~3rd Person PoV~
   An avalanche of questions overwhelmed the duo as they entered the living room. They sat down and the two Chao floated over.

   "Chao Chao!" They said, waiting for Tails to reach up and tickle them. He just looked down and sighed. It was Knuckles who spoke first.

   "So, Tails, how are you coping? Have you started designing it yet?" He said, laying a gloved hand on his shoulder. At this, Tails just started sobbing. He shifted closer to Sonic, revealing to everyone his single tail & stump of an arm.

   "I... *sob* c... can't *sob* K... Knuckles. *sob* I... I... *cries* I never *sob* will again." He said looking up. Knuckles gasped softly and glanced at Sonic for confirmation. Sonic slowly nodded.

   "I'm so sorry Tails. That was very rude of me. No wonder Sonic helped you down the stairs if you can't see." He said. Shocked gasps went around the group. Manic stood up, and placed a hand on Tails' knee.

   "Don't worry Tails dude. You guys helped Sonia & I regain our memories, now we'll help you. We're all in this together." Manic said confidently and Tails put on a small smile.

   "Thanks guys." He said. "Sonia? Can you water the little seedling over please? It's very important to me."